A Day in the Life of a Fashion Blogger

 A Day in the Life of a Fashion Blogger

Hello, my lovelies! In today's blog, I'll be showing you a normal day in the life of a fashion blogger. Although no two days are ever the same, this would probably be my average nine-to-five schedule. Let's get started. I typically get up around six in the morning. I drink coffee, let the dogs out, wash my face, and put on a little makeup to feel a little more like a human before heading straight to the gym. I prefer to perform quick but hard exercises in the mornings, so I see a PT three times a week. 

We'll perform brief bursts of intense exercise to really raise the heart rate. I can track my progress using the built-in fitness tracking on my Michael Kors Access Smart Watch. The skill mill is a powerful calorie burner. I usually wrap up the session with some ab exercises and exercises using the kettlebell weights.  As a blogger, you run your own business, so organization is crucial. At home, I try to process as many emails as I can because it's nice to start the workday with an empty inbox. 


I keep track of my meetings on my Android-powered Michael Kors watch, which also displays my notifications and my calendar. I find that it's especially helpful for staying on schedule once my camera is set up and it's time to start filming. I try to film two blogs at once today—a what's in my bag blog and a beauty favourite blog—and this afternoon, when I'm meeting my photographer, I choose some of my key winter outerwear pieces that I'll be featuring on the blog next week. 

My Smart Watch alerts me that it's time to leave because our shoot is at Palmar, which is one of the When it comes to my style, the rose gold design with interchangeable watch faces that you can change based on your daily attire and whenever you want to change up your look works wonderfully. the ideal adornment On the watch, I can utilize Google Assistant. 


I called James's Square time and inquired how long it would take me to go to my first meeting of the day since I didn't want to be late. I have a brief coffee meeting to begin this afternoon, and then I jump in a cab to my next appointment while simultaneously checking my email and alerts.  As I'm an early riser.

I tried to be strict with myself to finish my working day at 6:00. Oh, it looks like Charlie's in town and wants to meet for cocktails sounds good to me you. Usually, I'll catch up with a beauty or fashion PR coordinator who will talk me through their latest collections and show me the newest launches.


As a fashion blogger, your day typically begins early in the morning with a quick scroll through your social media feeds and emails to see what's happening in the fashion world. You'll often have several collaborations and events scheduled for the day, so you need to be organized and efficient with your time.

After getting ready, your first task of the day may be to shoot an outfit post. You'll carefully select the clothes, accessories, and makeup you want to showcase, and then find the perfect location for your shoot. You'll take several photos from different angles and in different poses, ensuring that you have plenty of content to choose from when it comes to editing and posting.


Once you've finished shooting, you may have to rush off to an event or meeting. This could be anything from a fashion show to a meeting with a brand representative to discuss a potential collaboration. At these events, you'll network with other bloggers, influencers, and industry professionals, as well as take notes and photos to share with your followers.

In between events, you'll likely spend some time editing and writing blog posts. This could involve editing photos, drafting blog content, or scheduling social media posts. You may also spend some time responding to emails from brands, followers, or other bloggers.


As the day winds down, you'll likely be busy planning and preparing for the next day. This could involve researching new fashion trends, brainstorming content ideas, or scheduling appointments for the coming weeks.

Other Amazing Blogs Love to Read:


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form