DIY Cottagecore 2 piece matching outfit | Detailed sewing instructions

 DIY Cottagecore 2-piece matching outfit | Detailed sewing instructions


Hi, guys welcome back to my blog if it's your first time here my name is Jess and I love doing DIY making clothes in a simple but freeway in today's blog we going to make a  matching set  I make this set for my spring wood roll it's a little trick from two other DIY I  have on my blog already they are the purposely silky dress and purposely grab top from the main shirt that's why I didn't film the whole process when I made this matching set but after I practice it on my Instagram and also waters in the intro of the other blogs a lot of you guys had requested for the tutorial.

so I decided to recreate it hope you guys will like it and try it out so let's get started with 3.5 meters of chief from Frappe in Florida printing for this DIY  the first step is making the sleeve for the top I cut a rectangle with a 40-centimeter length which is the length of the top you want and 80-centimeter width which is 2 times the width of the sleeve the bigger which you get the perfecter you will have for the sleeve I folded the tangle in half on the width like first then at the end of the folding line I mark at 13 centimeters on the width line and 6 centimeters on the landline.

there will be the connection part between the sleeve and the main bridges of the top after cutting I measure the width of the elastic band to create a fabric hole for it at the top of the sleeve so then I sew two on the ambiguity together at the end of the sleeve I fold the end fabric inside two times and sew to finish it from the end of the sleeve I draw a line at five centimeters inside to mark the position for the elastic band there to make the fabric hole.

there I cut a  rectangle with four-centimeter width and 80-centimeter length foot then I use the iron to create folding and two long lines to hide the end fabric inside I fixed the circle fabric to the position I drilled before that then sewed at two sides to create a  fabric hole remember to keep a small unsold space at one side to put the elastic band inside later now it's time to put the elastic band for the top of the sleeve I cut 28-centimeter elastic band which is two times the width from the shoulder.

to open the breast blood to a centimeter after the electric pan went through the graphic hole sew at two ends to a moment in it for the end of the sleeve I cut a 24-centimeter elastic band which is the width of the arm after putting the elastic band through the fabric hole sew two ends of it together and close the hole to finish the sleeve and here are my sleeves to make the main batters of the top I cut a rectangle with a 24-centimeter length which is the width between two breasts blood four centimeters and 61-centimeter width which is one and a half times.

half of the burst size on the landline mark at six centimeters on the width light I mark at 13 centimeters then connect two marks together to create a connected part with the sleeve I draw a straight line at the middle of the rectangle from the top of the straight line I mod down three centimeters then I draw a curved line from this mod to connect to two masks on the width line at the end of the straight line I mark up at four centimeters.

 then I draw a curved line to connect to two ends of the landline at two sides you need four pieces like that to make the main badass of the top at the top curved line i'm making a  loose infarct then I create a puffy day later make sure the ending width is 24  centimeter which is the inside width between two shrouded blood two centimeters after that I connect this piece to the other piece together at two sides to finish the main parts of the top making two pieces like this.

now i'm connecting the sleeve to the main bodice of the top making sure the sleeve has to be in between two main buttons then sewing after that I make the understitching seam at the back of the top I will use the elastic band to make it fit my body and measure the width of the elastic band foot to create a fabric hole for it remember to keep two sides of the seam open for two ends of the elastic band.

I cut a 24-centimeter elastic band which is the inside between two shoulders blood two centimeters to go through the fabric hole then sew in two ends of the electric pin to two ends the fabric hole permanently there so  I do quite similar to the end of the back however the length of the elastic band is 35 centimeters which are half of the under burst side and the final width at the end of the back should be one centimeter shorter than the elastic band so the back will fit better to your body when wearing at the end of the front.

i'm making a loose thin foot then I create puffy there later the final width of the perfect will be 35 centimeters which is half of my under burst side I cut a long rectangle with a centimeter width and around 150-centimeter in length to create a tie under the bust of the top I connect the middle of the long fabric on the long line to the end of the front then sewing after that I fold the other end of the lid line inside two times too high.

 on the end fabric inside then sewing to create a v-shape at the end of the front, I sew the middle of the tie inside a bit moving to the bottom part I cut two rectangles 50-centimeter length which is the length of the skirt you want minus 30 centimeters for the length of the ruffle later and 100-centimeter width which is the half-width of the skirt that you want if you want the skirt perfect make the whisk bigger after that I connect two rectangles together at one lane line.

I cut two other rectangles with 30-centimeter length and 150-centimeter width which is one and a half times the width of the top rectangles then I connect them together as one length light to have a long rectangle add one wood line I fold the end fabric inside two times to finish it then I make a loose seam in the other with light to create a puffy there the final weight of the puffy will be  200 centimeter which is the same with the top rectangle.

I make it before that so I can connect the ruffle to one with light at the top detangle to finish the ruffle hem of the skirt so at the top of the skirt and make a loose seam on the foot then I create a perfect day later the final width of the top will be 66  centimeter which is my waist side blood to centimeter I cut a rectangle with a centimeter width and 66-centimeter length to make the waistband for the skirt.

I connect the rectangle to the top of the skirt and make the first seam after that I fold the frog inside two times too high on the end fabrics and make the second seam to finish the waistband I use the invisible zipper to connect two ends of the waistband together and I fit this DIY here's my final result this is a very satisfying matching set I hope you like it and try it out read my new blog next week.

Other Blogs About the Latest Fashion:


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form