Ten Ways to Stand Out in Fashion This Spring and Summer 2023!

Ten Ways to Stand Out in Fashion This Spring and Summer 2023!


I'm going to talk a lot on my Blog about the pieces to complete your wardrobe the basics you need the essentials the 80 of your closet that is just the backbone of your wardrobe and those are all very important but I  thought it'd be fun to kind of venture over to that 20 of your closet that is more Trends more just pieces that are colorful maybe printed pieces that make you happy even if it's just for a season or two that you inject into your closet um you know you don't go crazy with but it's nice to have these pieces and usually this is a place in your closet where the pieces live that can help you make a bold statement with your outfit.

if you choose to do so I thought we'd talk about that in this blog I have 10  tips for you if you want to make a  fashion statement or you're trying to make a statement with your outfit this spring and summer my first two points are more like tips to just consider when you're getting dressed and then we'll get to specific pieces that can help you make a fashion statement the first tip I  have for you if you want to make a  fashion statement wherever you're going is to overdress a little bit you know how you're supposed to dress or the what it calls for just overdress.

a little bit that doesn't mean to wear like a ball gown to your kid's soccer game but putting that extra effort to be intentional with your outfit can sometimes go a really long way in helping you look your best and making a  bit of a fashion statement the second tip I have for you is to not go overboard with Trends so we're thinking about that 20 of our closet that does have a lot more Trends and bold colors and that kind of thing but within your specific outfit that you're wearing.

if you're going to wear a trend I would stick with one and have everything else be more classic or Basics or just not competing with each other for example that 3D floral is really a big Trend right now I'm shocked at how big of a  trend it's becoming and let's say you really loved that one so that would be a  fun Trend that would definitely make a  statement but if you were that with metallic bottoms and then like a bright green top um you know it's just it's going to be too much it's just overboard everything's competing with each other and it would look like you're asking for attention or you're trying too hard unless you're going to Fashion Week.

some big Fashion Event where that looks completely appropriate but for most places that you're going in your town that you live in this would just be way too much even when you see people wearing these metallic pants which I  think are really fun they're usually paired with very classic and basic items the pants do all the Talking they make all the fashion statement you don't really need anything else everything else needs to just come to the background but speaking of metallic my first actual item that you could consider injecting in your wardrobe.

if you want to make a fashion statement something metallic has been on Trend I've mentioned in a couple blogs that if I would have found a pair of metallic pants that I loved in the winter time I definitely would have rocked that I love that book for like a going out look or just something like an evening dinner time or whatever I didn’t really find any and it gets too hot in the spring and summer for me to wear.

I love metallic bottoms metallic accessories as we've discussed in the summer Trends blog are a very big Trend right now you can easily find metallic bags silver metallic gold metallic shoes are also a big thing I really really love the metallic bags I just think they are so cute now oddly enough I never found any metallic pants that suited me during the right time when I could wear them but I did just recently found some metallic gold shorts and I live in shorts in the summertime especially as it gets hot and so I love these they're from Cezanne and they are they're just so right up my alley I do feel like I could wear these during the day.

I felt like the metallic  pants for me personally it'd probably be  more of a nighttime thing but I love these metallic shorts so I just got them  I haven't worn them anywhere yet but  I might maybe I'll wear them tonight  this next one that I would  personally be able to do only a little  bit longer but it's worth mentioning  because I do like it and this statement  that you can make is with wide leg jeans  the straight leg jeans have become very  much the classic pair of jeans,

string like has been a lot more normalized but where I live I live in Florida in Northern Florida and it’s still a little bit like you know Cutting Edge of fashion to wear wide legs unless you’re in college or something but for my generation, it's like people are still kind of getting the feel of this and so I feel like whenever you see somebody wearing a wide leg and not like baggy but just like a wider leg wider than straight leg it's a little bit like.

oh okay, all right I'll look kind of feeling her outfit you know so it looks a little more interesting and I love a wide leg with something simple basic Classic on the top I love it with a white button-down it's a very simple outfit but it works I was reminded of this when I was shopping at Ann Taylor Loft and the girl that was helping me had that exact outfit on and it was a white button down and she had on light wash wide leg jeans.

I was like you know it really does look good I never doubted it for a second and it really it just really looks good so I  love that outfit I feel like it just looks so classy and classic but it still makes a little bit of a noticeable statement like I will remember what she's wearing gold colors have been on trend for the last few years and as I've mentioned in several blogs right now is a really great time to find something a  style that you already love in a bold color.

so bold color is a very obvious really fun way to make a statement this can easily be done in a dress this could be done in a top I think a lot of bold colors look beautiful paired back with neutrals they also pair really well with white I think you just have to find the piece in a style that you love and fits you the way you want it to Colors right now.

that is really trending and I think are so beautiful are red lilacs basically purples of all shades but specifically,, I love lilac right now Robin's Egg blue like this soft kind of pastel but a little bit of gray blue is a really big color right now as well green has been trending for a really long time green is a beautiful way to make a statement with a bold color I have my green Bottega bag that I love and I feel like it just looks so cute paired with very basic outfits,

it does all the talking it's a very bold color if you have a colorful bag that's also a great way to bring some color into your outfit and make a statement that way one of the more obvious ways to make a statement with your outfit is with your accessories but it's also one you don't want to forget about so I feel like statement accessories are something you have to kind of be on the lookout for because for me personally if I'm like today I'm gonna go buy some statement jewelry.


I don't know if I'm gonna find what I like I would just kind of be forcing it so I have to just have it in the back of my head and then whenever I find something that I really really love and I'm really drawn to and then I will get it so this is just something you find over time belt, of course, are another item to help your outfit.

make a statement I feel like without the belt here it would just kind of look like it's missing something but  I love this I actually normally would wear a black belt here but I've been really loving the three color neutrals lately and I've been loving this particular skinny belt so it's just kind of where my head's out lately but I you know I feel like the belt kind of adds something extra to my outfit and then also don't forget about your sunglasses.

okay because sunglasses can make a  statement we're obviously not wearing sunglasses indoors I think it's hotter and warmer especially here in Florida it's like you just like even this would be too much in July it just gets to get so hot and humid so I'm always looking for ways that I  can look a little more pulled together without adding more layers to myself.

one way that I did last summer that I  was really digging was to add red lipsticks I'd have like you know a high neck tank top um probably some tailored shorts like this that's really all the clothing that  I can manage to wear because it was so hot but then adding a red lip it's like  I looked a little more put together and done than I would with just all-natural makeup but I love all-natural makeup I  went to the Elton John concert in New  York last year.

so everyone has a strong opinion about it but it really does make a fashion statement and it's so easy to do I mean you do have to have a denim top which I feel like everybody has denim bottoms denim tops um you know is something you would definitely have to have paired it with some denim bottoms um I love mixing the washes I feel like that looks really pretty I like it better than like when they're the exact same wash that's for me personally.

the denim on denim it's the look and it will get you it'll get your comments and you don't really have to do a whole lot else you don't even really have to add a  belt, in my opinion, I feel like it almost just needs to be like a relaxed but intentional look could definitely be a  fashion statement if you're going somewhere where you want to be casual  but you still want to look you know a  little bit better a little more interesting than everybody else that would be an outfit to go to in the spring and summer and even in the wintertime.

it seems so weird to talk about winter but in any season at all an all-white outfit is definitely going to make a fashion statement it's a very simple outfit to do but I just feel like whenever people see that it's just everybody's like oh she just looks really good today like at all white even or maybe even mixed white with Ivory if you like that I do I love the mixture of different shades of white together but that is going to be a fashion statement it's a very simple easy look but you don't see it a whole lot even though we all know it's there it's almost like.

when someone wears a red dress it’s almost impossible to be a Wallflower if you have a red dress on was almost impossible to be Wallflower if you're wearing an all-white outfit not a white dress doesn't have the same quite the same effect as a  white pair of bottoms and a white top it just looks very intentional and sophisticated and just like very much like you kind of know what you're doing a little bit even though you're not bragging about it.

it just has kind of that je ne sais quoi um feel about it don't you think this next way to make a fashion statement is not for me because I have a small head and um it's wearing a hat now I I do wear a hat at the beach I think it's an essential item to have in Florida especially if you're going to the beach or the pool or anything like sunglasses do not do all.

the things that you need them to do you need a hat I do wear a hat in that scenario it's a must-have for me but for like every day walking around I  just my head is just it's just unusually small I don't know why I don't know what the deal is but every hat I try on just kind of like moves around my head a  little bit too much I did one time try on like a kid-size hat and it fit really.

it fits really well okay I couldn't bring myself to actually buy a kid-size hat um I was just like I'm just not gonna wear hats you know on a day-to-day basis but if you're a hat person this definitely makes a statement for some reason when people wear hats it's like their outfit just immediately looks more intentional.

it could be something super basic but then she adds a hat to it and it just looks very intentional and very like a fashionista and I mean a hat, not a cap a  cap is very casual and it just kind of looks like you threw in a cap but a  hat some kind of hat a straw hat or a  bucket hat or some something that's not a cap can definitely make a fashion statement very easily with probably most of your out clothes in your closet unless you have a small head like me and if you do have a small head like me.

can you let me know what hats you wear because I won't give up you know maybe there is one out there for me but but it's all right other things fit me just fine it's just hats I was just not born to be a hat person so those were my tips if you were wanting to make a fashion statement this spring and summer very easily you could obviously you could go to fashion statement route of wearing.

you know pink in your hair and like crazy eyelashes had I you know there are all kinds of things like that that you can do but for me personally, I just don't do that I love pink hair but like  I'm not gonna go dye my hair pink and I've tried a cat eye it just doesn't work with my face and a lot of these other ways just seem like it's just not me anymore so I wanted to give you some like practical  wearable maybe you already have in your closet ways to make a fashion statement.

that maybe you knew about but forgot about or maybe haven't thought of or maybe there were gentle reminders that you could do this and she just helped you enjoy your outfit a little bit more in the spring and summer so I hope this was helpful and if you have any to add please do so and don't forget to give this blog a thumbs up if you liked it or thumbs down if you didn't And subscribe if you haven't already and I  will see you next time.

it was so hot and the concert was outside and I was like what the heck am I gonna wear um so I wore a high neck tank top and a pair of shorts and then I did red lipstick and I felt like I looked like even though I was wearing you know shorts and a tank top and it was I was sweating because I mean everybody was sweating it was so hot out there but I feel like a  little more pulled together with a red lip even though the rest of my makeup was basically just sweating off my face.

I know that's gross but you know what I  mean if you're from Florida and you live here you know or Texas even and it gets hot and humid you know what I mean and it's a real issue and even if it's not red I do suggest finding a  color that's you know maybe a pink or maybe a bright pink or something like that to something that you love and looks good with you and your skin tone that you can kind of have in the back of your closet or in your little tool kit for when you need that little extra statement to be made with your outfit.

it's just too hot to add any more layers of clothing this is another one that I feel like I mentioned it's like every few blogs I mentioned this but it's just such a big trend right now and it's definitely a way too easily make a  fashion statement and somebody will comment on this when you wear it they'll just somebody will they'll just say something maybe they'll say great outfit or something but they're going to comment on it and what it is denim on denim.

Other Blogs to Read:

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/how-to-always-look-classy-and-polished.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/how-to-draft-shirt-pattern-and-fix-fit.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/full-face-with-ulta-beauty-makeup.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/top-stylish-and-trendy-frocks-designs.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/diy-cottagecore-2-piece-matching-outfit.html


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form