Full Face with ULTA BEAUTY Makeup

  Full Face with ULTA BEAUTY Makeup

hey guys and welcome back today I'm going to be testing out some makeup from  Ulta Beauty I have semi-recently fallen in love with mascara from Ulta beauty brand so I decided to test out a full face and read if there are any other hidden gems from the Ulta beauty brand my skin right now is acting up and weird  I have a spot right above my lip I don't know what that's about and like there's one coming up on the bridge of my nose so we're going to ignore that but  I picked up Ulta beauty makeup and we are going to dive into this I have pretty much a full face.

I think I don't have a primer because the primer was 18  and I was like um not so much so I didn't get a primer but  I have a foundation a powder concealer eyes lips face products so I have two different blushes because one of them was really pretty and I wanted it so yeah there's that let's start with um a  lip mask though this is the Ulta beauty lip cushion hydrating mask and I saw this like last minute and I was like it looks really cute so I grabbed it.

I  like lip masks I will say it does look like there's like hardly any product in here let's open this up and it doesn't read to have a scent or much of one yeah the packaging I don't know if you can read how much of that is just plastic lets it's a pretty solid like bomb it's very solid it's not like one that mushes easily under your finger it feels good on the lips though all right so I don't have a primer so let me I'm gonna put a little bit of the read sunscreen on first brow product.

I did not get a brow product that is something that I forgot let me read what I have on my desk real quick we have oh I have it I have it I'm glad I didn't buy it because I have it I got way too excited about that okay so I'm gonna use the  Ulta beauty ultra slim brow pencil in medium brown there is that put this on the Brows real quick I have used this.

I think trying to remember if this is a good match it looks like the color is pretty good  I need to uh shape my eyebrows they're getting a  little wild oh this is a nice basic brow pencil um it works really well in the color is actually really nice for me so the Brows are done let's go on to the face again my skin is kind of crazy right now I'm gonna fault it too much if it doesn't look perfect but I did want to try out their the Ulta beauty foundation brush I have a set of Ulta beauty brushes.


that was like their  Harry Potter line those are some of my favorite brushes so these makeup brushes are actually some of my favorites these are from Ulta Beauty so I'll use these but I'm also going to use this they're angled foundation brush number  14. I usually wash brushes before I use them but I'm gonna just use them today let's go in with the foundation they had several foundations to choose from but I was most intrigued by their stick Foundation it kind of reminded me of the Bare  Minerals hydrating stick Foundation.

I figured I would give it a  try it's the Ulta beauty moisturizing  Foundation stick in the stores it was actually very difficult to read which colors are which the stickers on the bottom are different shades and so like this, you can't read the letters because the sticker is so pale um so it's really hard to find the right shade but also they didn't have the lightest one in stock so this might be a little bit dark it may or not I don't know but yeah we're gonna try out the stick foundation and read.

it's any good oh what color might actually work that is super creamy so let's take this foundation brush and blend this out  I have most texture through here and I  have really dry skin from uh tretinoin so I'm Gonna Keep most of it out here and then lightly blend it into this area so hopefully it won't get too cakey but I'm hoping since this is a hydrating stick that it might look okay.

I don't understand why there's a spot right there that's so annoying wow it's super creamy and it's blending in so easily let me read if I can hard that up  I actually really like this brush it's so soft I like how small it is for a  foundation brush it's actually quite nice it actually reminds me a little bit of the Merit blending it's smaller but it has a similar density to the Merit and it's angled I'm actually quite impressed with that Foundation okay let's try the concealer. 

I have I'm a little bit more nervous about the concealer um it's a full coverage concealer but so far I like that Foundation I'm just gonna put one little dot under my eyes and hope that it's not dry and Cakey  Ulta Beauty is full coverage concealer the foundation was in the shade light neutral they had a very pale shade but again they didn't have it in stock and the concealer is fair cool put a dot of this. 

I think this concealer is darker than the foundation but let me blend this out okay that's not as full coverage as I  was expecting when it said full coverage so let me put just a little bit more on  I'm not gonna say that's full coverage  I'm gonna say that's a light medium it's medium coverage concealer it's definitely not covering everything um it doesn't feel super heavy which is nice but it's definitely not a full coverage concealer next we're going to use this is their little face  Trio this is the cheek Squad cream face palette it is a bronzer blush and highlight when I saw this online. 

I can open it when I saw this online it reminded me of the play Bento stack from Casual Beauty the eyeshadow, not the face thing but this is all creams where is I have it hold on so here's the  Kaja one it's smaller but it just reminded me of it it definitely looks very similar I have used the bronzer up in this like almost gone but this one has cream and then two powders so um but it's very very similar in style so let's start with the bronzer on this and I am actually just going to take the foundation brush again tap it into the cream product and let's read how this Blends out oh that is a lot more pigmented. 

I expected wow um but Foundation I'm loving okay intense I'm gonna take this brush and read if I can blend this out it's blending so that's good but that is definitely extremely pigmented it did blend out beautifully so  I actually want to Sread this next to the Kaja one to read the difference in tones the Kaja is the shade butter up this is they do have two of these um this is Pop of petal but here is the Ulta beauty and here is the Kaja  I actually like the tone of the Ulta beauty. 

a little bit better it's not quite as warm it's still warm but it's not quite as they're very similar actually though especially when you blend them out very very similar I would say it's almost dupe for the Kaja one but let's go into I think the highlighter is going to be too dark on me yeah here's the Highlight right there I think it's gonna be too dark on me quench the blush let's read if this one let's look at the colors and again this is powder this is cream but  I'm going to take my Merit brush this time it's a little it's actually a  little bit looser than the foundation brush from Ulta beauty so let me read. 

these are so insanely pigmented that was just one dip for both sides and that was just like one little tap into the this is going to last forever like that though that's pretty I feel like my under eyes need more coverage that Blended out absolutely perfect uh let's read all right so we're gonna take a little bit of the Ulta beauty matte oh I didn't read that word matte finishing powder let's hope this doesn't I'm gonna very very lightly use this let's hope it doesn't dry up everything and this is in the shade fair to lightly cool. 

there's the powder I'm just going to take this looser brush and lightly dust a little bit under the eyes and in the center of the face definitely mattified it a little bit but it doesn't feel too dry again I barely put any on but let me read how much coverage it has it's a finishing powder so yeah it's very very sheer so I'll think the shades could go across several skin tones so far everything is working out though um other than the concealer is not my favorite so I bought that face Trio and I couldn't help myself. 

I saw another blush that I really wanted just because the shade was so pretty this is the shade cotton candy I'm gonna put some more blush on this is the powder blush the flushed blush natural finish in cotton candy I  love light Airy pinky ow that hurt shades so I'm just gonna use the same this is the Ulta beauty the cloak brush and tap into here and let's read how much pigment is in this one  I really like this shade  I think this is going to be one that I  reach for I like this shade a lot now let's hop on to the eyes.

I got a couple of different products I have where did you go I have an eyeshadow stick I have an eyeshadow single that is like a  bouncy eyeshadow is what it says and then I got a small little mini eyeshadow palette and I'm hoping this one is not broken a lot of them were it doesn't look like it's been touched so that's fine they had a seal on them and this one evidently the seal is broken but  I am still gonna try it out read the cream eyeshadow stick and read what it looks like.

then we may use it as a base here is the eyeshadow stick so it is very that is going to be a beautiful one done eyeshadow though actually lets we're gonna start with this and then I'll just deepen the crease with something else that's what we're gonna do  I  brow okay so it's not quite as metallic on the eyes  I don't even read anything so that didn't really do a whole lot but maybe it gave me a little bit of a sticky base for the eyeshadow to go on I wouldn't recommend as a standalone product so I'm gonna go in actually with the deepest shade.

first, let's read what kind of pigmentation and blend-ability this has mirror oh wow this mirror is horrible don't use the mirror this thing was actually 12  bucks 12 I think which I thought was a  little bit much for what it is but that's okay let's read oh so there's definitely some pigment let's read if it blends oh crud that's patchy blend blend blend blend blend blend so it's not the best but it's not the worst either it is blending so again so far this is just that one shade.

it's not the easiest blend um okay I'm gonna take this light shade right next to it and kind of go over the top edge of that shadow I'm going to take this is the wand and I'm going to go into that same deep shade on the lower lash line okay so I'm not jumping for joy over the eyeshadow so far eyeshadow is one of the makeup items that I prefer to splurge on uh because I want them to blend and I  want them to stay all day um and I find with cheaper eyeshadows.

I  just there are some exceptions but generally even if they do blend they don't last as long typically well I'm definitely going to use the bouncy eyeshadow on top but I want to read what this shade looks like on the eye it's very beautiful on my fingers to let's read oh oh chunk chunky chunky chunky look at the chunky let's tap this out okay very glittery very very pretty color let me read if I can dust this away there is now glitter all on my face gorgeous but it falls out everywhere.

I want to  Sread these other shimmers so here is the bright white here's the more plummy shade and here's that pink at the end oh that one's really creamy oh I like that pink the light pink shade so let's read what those look like together pretty like thick and chunky but the white one is very much just glitter the other two are more true metallics yeah the Deep matte shade is a  little bit patchy not my favorite  I don't like having to work with eyeshadows.

I just want them to work does that make sense  I don't want to have to fight them I  don't want to have to go back and forth and blend too much  I'm just at my point in life where I  just want them to work and this is this I'm having to make it work not my favorite okay so let's move on to the bouncy eyeshadow  I have high hopes for this I'm expecting it to be kind of like a color pop Super  Shock kind of thing but let's read a lot of them were broken but oh yeah oh this is even more wet feeling than um the color pop Shadows let's Sread this right here.

I'm a little bit let down by that spray my face it's getting a little dry  I think I shouldn't have tried that matte powder but that's okay so I am going to put this on my eye maybe it'll go better on the eye we'll read it is so creamy though all right let's tap this oh that actually shows up better on the eye than it did in the Sread yeah that's pretty okay that's pretty.

we found one  one Ulta beauty eyeshadow that I really  like  I think this one's called sugar cookie  also which I don't know why but I just  like that name yeah sugar cookie  I approve of sugar cookie  just ignore the patchiness of the rest  of the eyeshadow and look at the sugar  cookie okay so I do have an eyeliner and  it doesn't really go with this look at  all but we're gonna use it anyways  um I just liked the color

so this is the Ulta beauty what are you called uh gel eyeliner in the shade peacock and if I can get the plastic off we will try this these remind me a  lot of the Urban Decay 24 7 glide-on pencils so I'm hoping that it's a  similar this shade is beautiful but let's go ahead and put this on and read what it looks like that is very pretty let's try the water line.

This does Glide very very easily kind of Bluey green shade really brings out the yellows in the brown of my eyes and it makes my eyes look lighter I  love it okay so I like the eyeliner I think it is beautiful it Glides so easily I love the color that is a winner in my book everything's looking pretty good but there's glitter all over my face right now but we just have mascara and lips left and of course, the mascara is my favorite.

I'm gonna go grab the one that I already have open and we'll do mascara okay so if you haven't heard me talk about Ulta Beauty's lash mascara I'm gonna talk about it now this is the Lash Flash warm water wash-off mascara from  Ulta beauty this is a tubing mascara if you don't already know what that is basically tubing mascaras if they're an actual tubing mascara should not flake smudge anything and when you wash them off.

you can just put warm water on and then like pull them off in tubes it looks like you're pulling your lashes off but it just comes off in a tube off of your lashes this is the best tubing mascara I've read it's only 11 this beats the Thrive Cosmetics one this be the tarte one I don't know why that one people are talking about so much it bugs me because the one I got is not a tubing mascara at all  I need to look did I get the wrong thing it says whatever anyways I'm gonna go off the soapbox on this but this the  Lash Flash from Ulta beauty is amazing.


I've been having a hard time finding it it's been sold out um but I went today to Target and Ulta and Target had several so I grabbed three um one for me one for my sister-in-law and a backup for me because  I don't want to use any other mascara when I use regular mascaras I'm not happy because they smudge they flake they even when you wash them off it ends up on your face this does not get  anything on your face so let's put this on.

it also looks beautiful so aside from the fact that it's tubing it lengthens beautifully it does give volume and  I love it I even don't mind that the wand is more of a rubbery wand but it's soft enough that it doesn't stab my lash line and hurt and make my eyes water but look at this like I've only brushed through a few times it's so beautiful  I love it so much I'm gonna put this on don't go to the lips there is one coat and I'm gonna put a second on real quick so there is the Ulta beauty Ash flash mascara highly recommend.

if you can get your hands on it's sold out online right now but it will come back and you might get lucky if you find it in-store if you do grab it last up is lips so I went back and forth on which lip I wanted to get but I settled on the Ulta beauty gloss stick it's a little bit of color it's a little bit of gloss and that's kind of what I'm into right now so and the shade of this one is I don't know  Jill pill oh my gosh that's how it's so appropriate.

I love that it's chill pill so let's put on some chill pill  Hmm this is my color  I like a mavi toned lip this is a perfect little everyday throw in your lipstick throw in your lipstick throw in your purse kind of lipstick uh or a lip product let's take down the hair my hair is not fixed at all but  I like this I like this color chill pill definitely recommend this this was around 10 bucks.

I believe most of this stuff was around the 10 Mark except that primer which I did not get because I was not going to spend 18 on that primer all right so here is my full face of Ulta beauty makeup I've got to say I'm pretty impressed with almost everything the eye shadows are kind of lackluster for me I  may just be really picky about eyeshadows I mean it looks fine I did like the um single Shadow but the shadow stick and the eyeshadow palette we're just kind of matte for me and they're not ones that  I'm going to reach for I don't know that  I'll end up using them but this one.

I  could totally just put this on my eyelid by itself up with some mascara and that would be a  beautiful simple elegant look I love that Foundation looks pretty stinking smooth on my face and my face has been so textured lately that I am thoroughly impressed with that very impressed obviously I love the mascara the lip I love the gloss stick beautiful that's going in my purse feels more like a balm than a gloss it's like a tinted lip balm it's a  little bit thicker  um it's not sticky at all  I like that very nice.

I actually enjoyed the face Trio as well except for the highlight of course um I don't  I don't want to put it on and ruin my face so yeah I just think it's too dark but the blush and the bronzer in this were very beautiful very pigmented a little goes a  long way I think I think um light to medium skin tones could use this because it is so pigmented and then they do have a deeper option as well so I think that covers a quite a range of skin tones my favorite.

if I had to pick three favorites obviously the foundation stick and I'm gonna go with the gloss stick and then this blush I like the face Trio but I  think I'm going to reach for this blush quite a bit although I did use my casual one a lot so I may end up using this a  lot I don't know I have been using a lot of cream products I just love the tone of this blush it's so hard to find beautiful light pretty Shades and I just like the cotton candy shade.

so these are definitely my top three Ulta beauty  Brand Products concealer I would pass on unless you're just wanting it's not really full coverage oh shoot I  said those were my top three but no the  Lash flash is obviously my top and then after the Lash flash those would be my three favorites can't believe I didn't mention that okay so that is it for the Ulta beauty if you have any favorites from Ulta beauty brand if you've tried anything that you think is a Hidden Gem.

please let me know in the comments below because I would love to test it out I  don't even know how I stumbled upon this  I just happened to read it and tried it and loved it so yeah all right guys that are gonna wrap it up for this blog if you did enjoy this please give it a  thumbs up and if you haven't already if you haven't there's a lot of you who read but don't subscribe.

if you haven't already and you want to read those future blogs hit that subscribe button down below and I will read you guys next time stay gorgeous bye but then yeah we're just gonna dive in oh I did have yeah there it is okay yeah yeah all that junk oh I got some on my eyelash that's nice.

Other Articles to Read:



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form