31 Contemporary Fashion must be Follow in 2023

31 Contemporary Fashion Must be Follow in 2023

With the New Year just around the corner, I wanted to share 10 highly wearable fashion trends that are going to be huge next year. Hello, I'm amazed, and welcome to my channel I love looking to the future and giving you guys a little jump start and a little glimpse of what you can expect when it comes to fashion, now the keyword is in it and you would have seen it in my title is wearable now Fashion trends are all well and good and don't get me wrong. I love following the trends but if they aren't practical and especially wearable then you won't be able to incorporate them into your wardrobe today. 

I really focus on the most wearable fashion trends to expect next year. These are not all trends but in my opinion they are some of the key trends and of course the most wearable. Now first and this is a personal favorite of mine and this is the trend of wearing stripes but not any old stripes because as we all know, stripes are always in style, there isn't a season that I haven't seen stripes, but next year we can expect you to see almost this kind of super stripes. They're bolder, they're chunkier, they're more statement, and as you probably know, stripes are in fall right now, winter stripes are big, but all of next year we can expect to see these really bold statement stripes, they're really colorful too and they're in and on everything from dresses to skirts to shirts to sweaters, whatever those bold beautiful bold stripes are where it's at, there's a lot of striped pants too and vertical stripes in particular, which, as we all know, are very flattering. 

So if you want to spark interest or make some style statement check out some of these super stripes in all sorts of beautiful colors, the next trend to come next year Sport Lux is huge and as we know Sport Lux was this year huge, but in 2023 it's almost a bit higher than this year, so there seems to be a bit of a high low juxtaposition with wearing some kind of sports piece, whether it's leggings with more of a fashion element, it's this one kind of high low mix that gives the look just a little bit more of an elevated modern fashion edge than we didn't get this year now I'm worried about that though because it's still a very comfortable, practical, stylish look and it's one that's really easy to wear. 


I think the funny thing about this trend is that it's a great time to play around with your wardrobe a bit and try to create some outfits with some unexpected combinations, so combine some of your workout gear with some more fashionable pieces and vice versa, so just kinda swarm together unexpected pieces to create some interesting modern sports luxe outfits that are now the most feminine trend for next year and one that we saw a little bit of this year that will gain momentum next year as well is winning and this is the trend for ruffles and in my opinion, ruffles are the easiest way to add a fun flirty party looks to any outfit out there now Ruffles all over the place in all different sizes I have some extreme ruffles on seen the runway which I know will be paired a little backward when we see them in store but there will be ruffles on offer and in a big way now.

I know Sometimes ruffles can get a bit scary because obviously there's that extra fabric and weight and there just seems to be a bit of angst that ruffles will make you appear taller than you are, but I encourage you not to dread it and maybe try a few Look at different pieces and choose your ruffles wisely. You don't have to go too extreme. You can simply enjoy a skirt with beautiful ruffle details, whether it's a wrap skirt or a ruffled hemline. Ruffles in general help add movement to an outfit and that can be extremely flattering as well. The movement can draw attention away from a specific part of your body. So if I want to style someone and they want to camouflage a certain area, a ruffle is the easiest way to do that, so don't write off ruffles thinking that they make you appear taller, they can be amazing.

flattering and great for illusion dressing so ruffles are pretty and fun and flirty and they are here for 23. Now another trend that is extending its life cycle into 2022 and into 2023 is fringe and tassel details in my opinion, these details are just one really easy way to add some drama to an outfit and don't think of drama in the formalwear sense where we've traditionally seen these types of details, but the tassels and fringes will be featured throughout the line of beachwear in summer to gorgeous tassel sweaters when the weather cools down again.

so there is something for everyone here and again it's really just about adding some texture, some movement, and a bit of drama to some of these pieces and if you do that do like a classic minimalist style or if that's the kind of style you have then some of these pieces will go really well just to add a little interest to your outfit and don't think there are some crazy tassels and fringes There are pieces that are just small elements that add just a little bit of interest.

so don't rule out those two details, they're going to be big for 2023, and I believe they're really wearable and have their place to add extra interest A few simple outfits anyway At this point I just want to say a big thank you to the team at Nordgreen for sponsoring this part of today's episode. Now I'm wearing one of my favorite Nord Green readings today and actually, a bit of a Nord Green bracelet if you've been following me here for a while you know I've worked with Nord Green in the past and it's an amazing Scandinavian reading company trades. 

Well, they started out as a reading company and has recently switched to sunglasses and jewelry too so this is my first little piece of Nord Green jewelry and they've just created some beautiful little pieces to pair with your favorite readers now if you still do never heard of Nordgreen before they are an environmentally conscious company and they always strive to reduce their impact on the planet which is really important to me. All North Green packaging is made from recycled paper and plastic bottles and every book sold contributes to a worthwhile cause so a percentage of every Green Nord product sold is donated to one of three very well-known charities the great thing is that you as a Customer can choose which charity they would like to direct their donation to.

There are three charities to choose from, the first is Water Forever and which provides clean drinking water in Central Africa, there is also Cool Earth which protects rainforests around the world, and the third charity to choose from is Pratham UK, dedicated exclusively to the education of children in India. Now Nordgreen is also running a big Black Friday sale and today I'm excited to offer you an extra 15 off some of their already heavily discounted Black Friday prices. 

So all you have to do is use my style of code and that will save you another 15 of those discounted prices now I'll put a link to Nordgreen in my description box below for you to take a look at but if you're looking for some nice new reading or someone have in your life that you might want to buy a special Christmas present for Check out their bracelets, their jewelry is really pretty, it's very minimal, classic Scandinavian, and also their pieces are all real quality.

I love them so be sure to check them out as I said I will leave a link to Word green in the description box below but you have some crazy on Friday deals and my discount which is style gives you in addition to those already heavily discounted 15 extra so definitely go and check it out next is the trend for lace and laser cut fabrics and in my opinion this laser cut fabric is super pretty it's really feminine and it's almost like a modern interpretation of traditional lace. I've seen designers create quite classic pieces like a classic shirt, sundress, or skirt and just use that fabric to create something very magical.

Feminine, the key would be not to overdo them to avoid getting too carried away, but I think they're a great way to add some interest and texture and something new to an otherwise classic outfit. They're fun, they. Fab and I will definitely be a big fan next year, now pastel colors are always in trend for spring and summer and next year one of the prettiest colors that seems to be kinda everywhere on the catwalks is this gorgeous powdery blue indeed there are many different shades of this blue, so I've seen beautiful powder blue. It's also one of the most universally flattering colors. I love the fact that there will be something for everyone here and it's just a nice departure from some of the lilac and bold colors we've seen, don't get me wrong.

I love the bright and bold colors though Seeing some of those pale somber colors is a nice change of pace too, now I might come under fire for adding these to my most wearable list, but that's the trend of wearing neon, now I'm not expecting it That you absolutely want to wear neon from head to toe, although this is a trending look for next year, but incorporating just a few little bright neon accents into an outfit is a very easy way to inject some sort of real pep and a To add a bit of wow to an otherwise simple outfit, now you can do that by simply adding a simple neon tank top or accessory, small purse or handbag. It's really a modern way of adding a bit of kapow to an outfit, so I think it's a wearable option, it's an easy option. 

I know it's a bit scary, but definitely try it to add some wow factor to an outfit without having to try too hard. I've been talking about this trend quite a bit on my channel lately and that's the trend of wearing jeans on top of jeans, which is exactly what I'm doing today. I don't think you can see that I'm wearing wide-leg jeans and they're a slightly lighter shade of denim than my shirt, so I think the key to wearing double denim is either the weights of the To confuse pieces of denim or the actual weight. So the color of the denim combines a lighter and a darker one.

I suppose you can do it differently and I've seen this look grow in popularity. He actually even wears similar tones of denim because he creates this kind of monochromatic look, which is easy, but yeah, the double denim thing is gaining traction, and although I've spent years really not liking the look disliking and not being a fan I kinda got into it and actually enjoy it so am also thinking of things or ways to break it up somehow If you want to dip your toe into the double denim trend, a crossbody bag will help Break It Up some relief from all that denim, but give it a try and I'd love to hear what you think about rocking double denim. 

Is it something you would do or would never consider doing? Comments below but yes it's quite new to me but I'm really enjoying it and I encourage you if it's a bit out of your comfort zone just give it a try and let me know what you think of the next trend now, and it even surprises me that I'm a fan because I've spent quite a while not really warming up to this trend and this is crochet look and I've always been a bit skeptical about the kind of sophisticated home spun DIY-like fashion trends, but what I've seen is that crochet seems to have just gotten such a nice modern twist, and when paired with some classic, sophisticated pieces it just adds a lovely texture to outfits. I seem to be talking about texture quite a bit in today's episode, but I do think that sometimes the easiest way to update or add interest to an outfit is to add texture.

This is in the form of a rope paired with leather it's just sort of mixing these textures up just to add some interest and I think that's what really got me excited about crocheting, it's just a fun clever way to add some texture to an outfit and I didn't expect crochet to have such longevity in any fashion sense. I really felt like it was going to be done a bit like a one-and-a-season a few seasons ago. Wonderful thing but it's not going anywhere and I can even see myself investing in some crochet next year so give it a try, check out some of the crochet on offer, they've definitely come a long way and I really believe that they are wearable, which is why they On today's list, last but not least is the trend of wearing beige from head to toe and essentially this is a look that we've seen for many new seasons, now it's going to be absolutely big next year it's.

 I think is awesome like us you know brown is really hot right now so actually combining some of those browns and neutrals and creating head-to-toe outfits with that alone and you'll probably say you've seen that Before You're Right is a trend we've seen quite a bit lately and it's just here to stay, it's almost like our new fashion uniform. I love the fact that it's easy, it doesn't require too much thought, it's very flattering, and it's just such a great way to create some easy outfits without having to think too much about what you're wearing, this classic one is monochrome dressing, which is easy because you only mix and match items from the same color family, but what seems to happen is a lot of shades of beige If you liked these 10 trends, then click or tap on the screen to see 10 more, and until then

Contemporary fashion refers to current trends and styles in clothing, accessories, and footwear. 

Some Examples of Contemporary Fashion:

Athleisure: Athletic wear that can be worn in casual settings, such as joggers, leggings, and sneakers.

Sustainable fashion: Clothing made from eco-friendly materials or produced in an ethical and environmentally conscious way.

Oversized clothing: This trend includes oversized coats, sweaters, and shirts.

Streetwear: Clothing inspired by urban fashion, including graphic tees, hoodies, and sneakers.

Monochromatic outfits: Wearing a single color or variations of one color from head to toe.

Bold prints: This trend includes animal prints, florals, and abstract designs.

Minimalism: A focus on simple and classic designs, with an emphasis on quality materials and timeless styles.

Gender-neutral clothing: Clothing that is designed to be worn by anyone, regardless of gender.

Retro-inspired clothing: Clothing inspired by previous decades, such as 90s grunge or 70s bohemian.

Accessories: Statement jewelry, belts, bags, and hats can elevate a simple outfit and add a contemporary touch. 

There are many different types and styles of fashion, each with its own unique characteristics and influences. 

Most Common Types and Styles of Fashion:

Streetwear: 
Streetwear is a type of fashion that emerged from urban culture and is characterized by comfortable and casual clothing, such as hoodies, sneakers, and graphic tees.

Classic: 
Classic fashion is timeless and traditional, featuring tailored pieces, neutral colors, and simple designs that never go out of style.

Bohemian: 
Bohemian fashion is inspired by a free-spirited, bohemian lifestyle and is characterized by flowy, colorful clothing, vintage pieces, and natural fabrics.

Vintage:
Vintage fashion is inspired by styles from previous decades and is characterized by unique, one-of-a-kind pieces, such as 1920s flapper dresses or 1970s bell bottoms.

High Fashion: 

High fashion is often associated with luxury brands and haute couture designers, featuring high-end materials, intricate designs, and avant-garde silhouettes.

Casual:
Casual fashion is relaxed and comfortable, featuring clothing such as jeans, t-shirts, and sneakers that are perfect for everyday wear.

Athletic: 
Athletic fashion is influenced by sports and fitness culture, featuring clothing designed for physical activity, such as yoga pants, running shorts, and sports bras.

Avant-Garde:
Avant-garde fashion is characterized by experimental and innovative designs that challenge traditional fashion norms and push the boundaries of what is considered fashionable.

These are just a few examples of the many types and styles of fashion. It's important to find the type and style that fits your personality and lifestyle best.

I hope that this is the beginning of us spending more time together, both on and off camera, because I really admire people like you, like the Wim Hofs, Michael Pollins, and Michael Singers of the world, and I feel like you fall into that category. I know a little bit about your story, but I'd love to actually learn more, which would be really cool to actually do.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form