Hot Fashion in Main Stream

 Hot Fashion in MainStream

Fashion in Main Stream 


Thank you okay so we are back for that dress haul um I also have another blog lined up a new leg day with new equipment um a new workout so I'm excited to show you guys that but dresses I'm always ahead of myself I've got three different locations for these dresses I was going to do all Targets then I'm like what about the people that don't have a Target um and I will still be able to link the target ones in case you shop online because you know.

 I like to shop online for cute little PJs um I was wearing this one from Calvin Klein before I get them from Ross and TJ Maxx that's like the first place I head to because I just love them um and they're super comfortable they're like little two sets they're so soft they're super soft this is the new one I just got and I did make a brass trip and bought dresses and I didn't try them on so we're gonna see what they look like in blog um but yeah this is the last one.

 I got and I like to shop small and extra small because I tease my husband it's an understatement you got lucky to find them but it's more unlucky but I love it just as much anyways um I think we think we are you almost start yeah specifically right I would say this is your favorite um super soft when I bought it.

 I initially thought it was just going to be like a cute little Cami like something you're gonna wear in the house um. Still, when I put it on I was the price I was surprisingly surprised by how it looked so let's try this one on look how cute this one is, and let me say the fabric is super soft it's very stretchy around its ribbed material I don't know if you can see that. Still, it's nice and ribbed it's not as short as I thought it would be I was like oh it's gonna be so short on me.

I can't wear it sucks I'm tall so everything I wear like dresses um if they look short they're Minis on me but it's surprisingly good and if it goes up not that I squat in the skirts but I'm saying even if it rises up it's still like I mean the back is a little short but that's always an issue it raises in the back not bad nope it does have adjustable straps so you can bring it down or up whatever you need but you're a candle.

 I love it and so does my husband um moving on this is more of a fun vibrant color I love the length it's got a slit it kind of feels like a t-shirt um that type of feeling like let's just try it on and you guys can see what it looks like okay look at this beautiful color it hugs you very nicely like it's it lays flat on your body but it's not like super tight it's not compressed or anything um I like a boob area gets very like you know how sometimes dresses like what is it.

when it creates the boob to tummy thing it doesn't like and here it says yeah there you go um looks good on the peach very nice the slit is beautiful I love it super cute um right just not the right hand the word for it can you see mine right there oh look you can I'm wearing black oh maybe we're black um with this one kind of like and this is from Target too they had shorts but they weren't big booty friendly it didn't work for me but uh you could do something like that or tie it around your waist depends if you want to hide the feature but it also looks cute around the waist yeah I'm just not those cuffs but yeah just take it on the go with you I love it.

I've wanted this one in black so bad but I did find something at Ross that's similar and it has the slits because they didn't have it at Target so we'll see how that works let's go to Amazon because I did get something on Amazon execute let's try it out okay so I'm really into this slip thing have you guys noticed this one is even sexier you can adjust it can go a little bit lower or it can go really high I'm assuming the shorter you are that would make a difference so that was nice that you can control that um the little Ruffles can hide a little tummy Pooch if you have one of them you don't really feel like wearing anything that's like lays flat however.

I've noticed that sometimes it could make you also look like you have a belly um so it's got its pros and cons there the back is super sexy bring it lower it's so cute it's ribbed um kind of similar to this one but it's just not as this one's a little bit tighter and this one has more of a loose feel to it so I like a lot I did a photo shoot in it so I might show some photos because um that's how much.

I liked it and the top is Halter's fun so you can make a galore higher for a more modest look if you want or lower tease your man um okay so let's go to the rest ones I'm a little bit nervous because um well this one more it's a little different but I I do I got it more just because I'm like oh it's cute it's fun it's short whatever so we'll see how it goes this one really seems really tight so do we want to start with this one or yeah sure let's do that usually we do.

Fashion trends are constantly changing and evolving, but some styles always remain popular. 

Hot Fashion Trends That Are Currently in Vogue:

Oversized silhouettes: 
Loose and oversized clothing is a popular trend, with billowy dresses, oversized coats, and baggy pants all making a statement.

Statement sleeves: 
Bold and dramatic sleeves are a hot trend, with puffy, bell and balloon sleeves adding interest to blouses, dresses, and jackets.

Bright and bold colors
Bold and vibrant hues are making a comeback, with bold yellows, oranges, pinks, and greens dominating the fashion scene.

Comfortable shoes: 
Comfortable footwear is a must-have for any fashion-conscious person, with chunky sneakers, combat boots, and loafers all being popular choices.

Sustainable fashion
Conscious consumerism is on the rise, and people are increasingly choosing sustainable and eco-friendly fashion options.

Knitwear:
Knitwear is having a moment, with cozy sweaters, cardigans, and knit dresses all being popular choices.

Leather:
Leather is a timeless trend that never goes out of style, with leather jackets, pants, and skirts all making a statement this season.


Floral prints:
Floral prints are a classic trend that is always in fashion, with bright and bold floral patterns being a popular choice for dresses, blouses, and skirts.

Denim:
Denim is a fashion staple that never goes out of style, with denim jackets, jeans, and skirts all being popular choices.

Athleisure: 
Athleisure wear is a popular trend that combines comfort and style, with sportswear-inspired pieces like leggings, track pants, and hoodies being worn both in and out of the gym.


1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form