Makeup Look Mature Skin Over 50 Under 10 Minutes Easy Everyday Affordable Natural "No Makeup"

Makeup Look Mature Skin Over 50 Under 10 Minutes Easy Everyday Affordable Natural 

"No Makeup"  


 Hi, guys in today's blog I'm going to be sharing with you this minimal makeup look that doesn't take a lot of time to do but will enhance your natural beauty and give you a youthful look if that sounds good to you stay tuned to save time I've already applied my tinted hydrator which is the wet and wild tinted hydrator in the medium color tan it has hyaluronic acid and squalene which add to the hydration of my skin and I also put on the wet and wild photo Focus concealer in the color light medium beige the way I apply the concealer am I put a couple dots up here and I Pat it in a little bit on my movable lid as well just to give a  little bit of brightness but when I put it under my eye I add a little bit of moisturizer to it.

I Pat it in like this it gives me a very light coverag with the concealer which is fine form but if you have a darkunder-eyee circle that needs more coverage that may not work for you but it does make the concealer apply a lot nicer so it might be worth a try once that was all complete and I had that on then I used a little bit of the  Nyx mineral matte finishing powder very little bit and just to get rid of any kind of shine  I basically just use like that much like literally nothing just to get rid of the shine in my T-Zone and that's about it so now that I have that all that on let's get to the makeup look for today um for my eyeshadow.

I'm going to be using the Mac paint pot in color Painterly this is the color it's very natural and I'm applying it with my finger what I like about this color is it's very natural looking so it's a no makeup look it just enhances your features without you know giving you any kind of um heavy makeup look or anything like that this is going to be very natural looking when we're done once I've applied the eye shadow I am going to do my eyeliner for today I'm using the Milani stay put eyeliner in color after dark and I'm going to tight line my eyes just pressing it into the upper water line same thing on the other side.

As you can be reading it thickens the upper eyelashes and makes them look a lot thicker it looks good once I've done that I'm going to curl my eyelashes the reason why I curl my eyelashes is that they grow out straight if you don’t need to curl them you can skip this step same on the other side that looks good for the mascara I'm gonna use the tarte man-eater what I like about this mascara is it goes on lightly.

So for a natural look if you look at the brush it's really lovely too just goes on lightly it doesn't really  Clump which is nice so in keeping with the good natural look this is a good mascara to use and since we're not adding a bunch of makeup it's important to focus in on what we are using like as far as we're putting on mascara you know you want your lashes to look nice and long since there's not that many steps to this look next I'm going to do my brows I'm going to use the wet and wild brow kit and the color ash brown.

I'm going to use this light brown color right here it comes with a little mini brush and spoolie  I'm just filling in anywhere any sparse areas in my brows with a light touch I do not want them to look heavy or overdone not looking for Perfect Brows just natural looking brows so you don't want them to look too drawn in looking you just want to add a little bit of color to wherever you know it's a little bit sparse but don't make them too heavy looking that looks good and do the other side  I actually started using a brow serum but they take about a month or so before you start removing hair grow in and their start filling in so until that happens this is a good way for me to make them look good.

Now that my brows are done did my tight lining next I'm going to go in and do my bronzer for today I'm going to use the Luminous putty bronzer by Elf and the color in the color um what is it called I think it's called  Summer Fridays they write it so small on here it's so hard to read but I believe it's called  Summer Fridays that's the color  I'm going to start in my Jewel line push my hair back working my way up underneath my cheekbone around my forehead and I wouldn't necessarily sculpt.

I just want to put some color in on my Jewel line on the other side same thing under my cheekbone and going up along my hairline there spread a little color around there may be a little bit here I mean if I was out in the sun it hit my nose too so you might as well include that that looks good so that's the bronzer I  do like the Luminous putty bronzers and blushes from Elf I think they're really pretty so I'm using the um so actually for today I'm also using the elf luminous putty blush in the shade  Maui which is one of my favorite colors  I'm going to use my finger to apply it.

I'm just gonna put it on the top of my cheekbone and I get a lash there put it on the top of my cheekbone like that and the same thing on the other side that looks good I don't want to be too heavy-handed with it I want it to look as natural as possible then we need a lip and I tried to pick something as close to my lip color as possible so I'm using this Maybelline um what is it called Maybelline Super Stay vinyl ink in the color or struck.

you can if I'll put a little bit on my lip to show you how close of a match it is it's like my lip but darker when you're picking out a lip color for a natural look try to match your natural lip color as close as possible  I was pretty lucky with this color that looks good so I'm going to go and do my hair and I'll be right back. I fixed my hair and I'm back and this is today’s finished look  I really did enjoy spending the time with you today and sharing this makeup look if you try it please leave me a  comment I'd love to hear from you all the products that I use today will be listed in the description if you enjoyed this blog please give it a  thumbs up.

 other blogs to be read:

 https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/vogue-harpers-bazaar-refinery29-and.html

 https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/top-spring-fashion-trends-for-2023-that.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/what-is-contemporary-makeup-and-how-to.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/anti-aging-makeup-advice-for-older-skin.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/my-favourite-makeup-must-have-cosmetics.html


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form