My Favourite Makeup must-have cosmetics!

 My Favourite Makeup must-have cosmetics!

Thank guys to having time to read my blog. I'm Ast with makeup by Ast  Midkiff and today I'm going to be  sharing with you my absolute favorite  products that I am using right now these  are in my personal bag and also my kit  which means I use them on my clients as  well so these products are super user  friendly if you're a beginner or if  you're an expert and they can be used  for a day-to-day makeup or a full-on  glam makeup I hope you're excited about  this if you love this blog be sure to  like it and also don't forget to  subscribe on my new blog so I would  love your support  today.

I'm going to be giving breakdown  of every product how it looks how it  feels and the price point and don't  forget in the description box below each  of these products are linked alright  let's go ahead and jump in okay I have  my iced coffee and I'm ready to jump in  so starting off I'm going to hit all of  my skin products first now I have two  favorite foundations I love them both  equally as much and I have a dupe for  you as well okay  starting off is the Dior forever skin  Foundation it is beautiful it's Flawless  it's dewy it's glow and I just feel  like unless you are one super oily or  two going to be on camera.

I love a  foundation that has hydration in it  because you can always go back and set  it with a powder so this is the shade to  in and I'm going to be honest I didn't  even clean up the bottle because I want  you to read I use this every day it's  what I'm wearing I put this foundation  on it's 6 30 this morning and it is 10  55 right now so I have been using this  for almost at 11 o'clock and it's  beautiful it's a beautiful finish  and this color is probably if I have a  little bit more Sun than I do now I've  got a little bit of a Tanner on so  that's honestly when I reach for that is  when I have a little more coloring.

I typically do through the winter  so you can read it's dewy it hasn't dried  down yet but it is absolutely beautiful  on the skin  um the price point for this is about 55  worth every penny if it's in your budget  um this product will Pro this bottle  will probably last me every bit of a  year so absolutely love this if it's in  your budget get it you will not be  disappointed  and again if you're on the normal to  oily side you can always set now if  you're extremely oily I would maybe  not go for that all right next up this  the second Foundation.

I absolutely  love is the Charlotte Tilbury beautiful  skin this has hyaluronic acid in it so a  foundation that has Skin Care in it is  usually going to be more hydrating than  normal now this shade is a little bit on  the cooler side and Lighter Side for me  so  that's I reach for this over the Dior  when I just don't have  um either much  sun or you can kind of read that's on the  lower portion of my hand it's finished  it's very similar to the Dior but I  reach for this because it is a tad more  hydrating than the Dior if I'm feeling a  little bit dry or if I'm Just a Touch  paler.

I am with the Dior but these  two are my tried and true I use them  all year long especially in the winter  time but in the summer it Blends out so  well so if I have you know a good tan it  just a little bit goes a long way and  it's absolutely stunning  the dupe for this is the Catrice true  skin hydrating Foundation now this is  very fair the color this is I just  grabbed this one from my kit I don't use  it but it is a perfect dupe for it I do  use this on my clients  so I have this in a ton of Shades and it  also Blends out beautifully and guess  what the price point on this guy is  fantastic you're looking at ten dollars.

A bottle now just for reference this is  the shade for natural porcelain so I'm  sorry neutral porcelain so it's got a  neutral undertone but that's just for  reference and really it's just about a  shade two light for my hand but it's a  beautiful finish so if you're on a  little bit tighter budget the Amazon the  Catrice true skin found on Amazon  10 bucks you can't go wrong  okay so up next is concealer now listen  I love a good concealer honestly I feel  like a good concealer if you do the  technique that I do which is under my  under eye and Blended out towards my  temple I believe a concealer is more  important than a foundation believe it  or not so I like a higher end concealer  and the one for me and the one for most  is the Dior forever skin correct.

I  know I'm throwing out some Dior at you  but it's just great it really is this is  the shade one five in and I have that in  my on my under eye and I love it because  it's full coverage but it Blends out so  nicely and is super hydrating so that  really helps because the thicker  concealers can really set in and just  give you that cakiness on your under eye  and that is not what you want especially  if you have any fine lines or wrinkles  which honestly most of us do that's  something that you want to avoid so I  love something that is super hydrating  and the Dior skin correct is it so  you're looking at about forty dollars  for this but it lasts so long.

I think  this is my second tube in two years for  my personal bag so  um it's fantastic so if it's in your  budget I say splurge and get it now I do  have a dupe for that as well and I used  to keep this in my kit at all times but  I kind of got away from it so here  lately I have added it back in and I'm  like why did I ever get away from it so  this is the Maybelline Age Rewind  concealer  it's in a tube like this now this is a  brand new too because I have flown  through the last couple and it just has  a retractable  sponge and the product will come out so  this Blends out I'm trying to get it out.

I can Swatch it for you  um this is beautiful it gives an  airbrush finish and honestly 10 bucks is  what you're I mean it maybe even eight  just depending on where you get it  um  you I don't know if you can really tell  on camera but it's a really nice  coverage and it's super hydrating it  feels super nice so  um ten dollars and Maybelline it's  absolutely great so instant Age Rewind  it's hydrating it's dewy and it does the  job okay so to set that under eye and  that Foundation I have a new setting  powder that I have been using for the  last six months.

I cannot get enough  of it so I used to be hardcore Laura  Mercier translucent powder and while I  still love it and I do use it on some of  my clients I am absolutely loving the  morphe brightening pink setting powder  this product is absolutely beautiful so  yes it's in pink that means it's going  to just brighten that under eye if  you're anywhere from  super fair to honestly you could  go all the way up to I would say a  light dark or medium dark and then from  then on you would want to be in the  shade like  banana if you're getting a little bit  into the darker skin tones but this is  beautiful I'm wearing it today I used  just a super light hand to set my under  eye.

It is Flawless and I will bake  with it on clients if you want to read my  baking technique comment below and I  will make sure to get you a blog out  but I'm telling you this product is  fantastic I don't have a dupe for it  because the price point 14 it is  wonderful I love it we'll always have it  in my bag and we'll always have it in my  kit for the last couple of products for  this skin I'm going to jump in with my  Contour now listen again these products  are kind of a mess but I want to show  you my packaging that I really do use  this this is the Nyx Wonder stick now if  you are  anywhere from a beginner well beginner  to Advance if you're if you want to  learn to Contour this product is for you  because it helps you get right in and  chisel out the face which is really what  a contour is about it's about creating  those shadows.

This product will do  that it's super precise and then you can  go in and blend it out how you would  like I've read reviews that it's not  super bendable but I totally disagree  once you put that on your face go ahead  and go in with your brush and start  blending now if you let it set of course  it's going to be harder to blend  um but I go in with the Nyx professional  makeup brush to blend this out and this  is one of my absolute Staples I will  always have it in my bag from here on  out it is the fan brush but it's super  dense and it Blends out a contour  beautifully I found this when Patrick  tall first came out with his line and he  had the fan brush but you could not find  it it was not in stock so I found this  and I love it 14 now I will say the only  place.

I have been able to find it is on macy's.com and that's exactly where I  ordered it from so it's super dense gets  in there right where you need it to  blend out that Contour  awesome okay so for the last product for  the actual face is another bronzer so if  I'm contouring I use the Nyx Wonder  stick but then to go in and just add a  little bit more of a bronze look or even  if I'm just doing day-to-day makeup and  I don't really care to contour and I  just want to add some color I use the  Nars cream bronzer in the shade Laguna  now I'm going to show you read my  packaging.

I use this every day that's  why it's a mess but I go in with that  exact same  um brush that I had here the Nyx brush  and I do the exact same in the shape of  a three I get around the hairline and  really just bronze out the face it's  beautiful it works on a lot of skin tone  so  um there's several different shades in  Laguna I believe it's like Laguna  2 Laguna three and it works up to a  darker shade but I'm in the shade Laguna  I use this on a lot of clients it is  beautiful it gives you an airbrushed  bronze and I absolutely love it  earlier that I absolutely used to love.

The Laura Mercier setting powder well  for brows I used to swear by Anastasia  of Beverly Hills I would use nothing but  her product I would recommend nothing  but her product but one day I was out of  my shade and I went into Ultra and they  were out in the store so I  grabbed the benefit precisely brow and  I'm sorry precisely my brow pencil and I  just can't go back the formula is  stunning  it works wonderfully it lasts all day  and if you read let me put my hand up  against it so you can read a little bit  better the pencil is super fine tip so  it really helps create those hair like  Strokes like the hair follicle it is  beautiful I use this on everybody.

It  has the spoolie you always want that  spoolie to help blend out the product  and it does just that I love it use it  all the time on myself it's in my kit  for my clients I do have a dupe I  believe that the benefit costs 25  again I'll list that in the description  box with the price but my dupe for that  hold on to your seat  the elf instant lift brow pencil  three dollars that's why I said hold on  to your seat three dollars has a wide  range of product now you might ask so  why are you paying 25 for the benefit  and not using the elf it's because I'm a  little bit boogie when it comes to my  makeup and I really like especially my  face makeup and my brows to be perfect.

I just like it I just like the  benefit but this I have every shade in  my kit I like it the only thing I don't  absolutely love is the end of the pencil  is not as fine  as the benefit but seriously the formula  it's creamy it's beautiful and it Blends  out super nice for that brow you don't  want a brow that looks like it's been  drawn on and if you use these pencils  you can get just that if you go in the  stroke that you need to make it mimic  a hair it's beautiful okay eyes  this is the Too Faced Natural matte I  keep this in my kit I keep this in my  bag as a matter of fact this is my  second palette wait till I open it  you'll you can read that I use it all the  time it's perfect it's beautiful for  those crease Shades those transition.

Shades you can wear this by itself and then the like the heaven shade that white creamy white is great for the brow bone to lift.

I love it I use it all the  time you can honestly use every single  one of these shades by itself so if  you're a beginner this is the palette  for you want this in a good fluffy  crease brush beautiful okay that price  point I'm not quite sure it's either  between 40 and 50 bucks but it should  last you forever  not forever but a long time okay up next  now I know it sounds like I'm a  Charlotte Tilbury junkie and the truth  is I am so they have come out with these  eye creams for your lid that's a shadow  it's called exaggerated and they are  stunning so listen if you have very  little experience with Shadow and you  really don't know what to do these are  fantastic so you can read the pot.

I'm  going to show you  and blend it out on my hands I still  have that concealer that I swathed but  you can read the lower part of it it's  beautiful I actually have it on my lid  today but this is great to just take and  swap right on the eyelid that's all you  need  beautiful I think the price Point's  around thirty dollars again I'll list  that there is no dupe for it it's that  good now if you tend to crease a little  bit in your  um on your eyelid you can go in with a  translucent shade or even that morphe  brightening pink and kind of set it  really lightly and it should stay all  day I love it it's stunning especially  in the summer time with a little bit of  a tan a little bit of a glow.

Then  you have that shadow on your lid  beautiful Can't Get Enough okay mascara  now  I've tried them all  of them I have spent a small fortune  on mascaras  I had a client tell me about the  Maybelline Sky High I ran out I tried it  they weren't kidding it's fantastic  so buildable you can really get your  lashes going and get them thick and long  and it's I'm telling you there's magic  in this formula and this brush is  absolute magic price points ten dollars  it's Maybelline Sky High  um and you know what if you struggle  with any transfer of your mascara for  that under eye this is really great for  that it.

I find that it does not transfer  onto your skin so you know good  concealer and you set it and then use  something like this you should be good  to go so this is great and I use the  color black on everyone perfect okay for  my last product that I love back to the  Charlotte Tilbury no they don't sponsor  me I wish they would  I love this stuff this is a newer  product that they've come out with it  has hyaluronic acid in it it's a lip  balm  you can read I think it's called happy  kiss or something like that I'm not  really sure I'll link it below but I'm  going to Swatch a couple of this of these  this color is  um enchanting kiss  so pretty so beautiful so hydrating.

I  love a glossy lip anyway I've talked so  much though  that I have  worn off the lip product but I'm gonna  put this on  this one is my go-to for the day today  because I like a sheer lip always have  always will  Crystal happiness  I believe it's around thirty dollars  I'll link it again guess what I have a  dupe for you so I own every single shade  of these this is the Maybelline  lifter gloss  you can read  they are used  all the time  ten dollars each I have the shades petal  um ice and moon here today beautiful  neutrals these are great for everyday  look  um hyaluronic acid is also in these.

So  you're not just getting a lip gloss  you're getting nourishment too for your  lips love these ten dollars  each you can get them in a drugstore  Amazon Ulta  they're worth it I love them okay guys  that is it from my favorite products I  had such a great time filming this I  hope you all loved everything if you  have any questions about any of these  products or more just be sure to comment  below and I will be happy to answer  those  also if you would like to read a blog of  my full face of makeup how I applied all  of these products and a few more comment  below I would be happy to do that all  right guys I hope you love this again be  sure to subscribe and like the blog and  be sure to check me out on all of my  other social media platforms they are  all makeup by Ast Midkiff thank you.

Other BLogs About Fashion:

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/making-awesome-euro-girl-clothes.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/vogue-harpers-bazaar-refinery29-and.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/top-spring-fashion-trends-for-2023-that.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/what-is-contemporary-makeup-and-how-to.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/anti-aging-makeup-advice-for-older-skin.html

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form