What is contemporary makeup, and how to apply it

 What is contemporary makeup, and how to

 apply it

Some of us get stuck in old trends that don't work anymore so let me blog you on how to create a modern makeup look for 2023. Hi everyone, welcome back to my channel. I'm Andre Ali in today's blog I'm going to blog to you guys how to create the modern look what is the modern look what are the exact steps that make the makeup look very trendy at the moment and here is what we so busy doing so many things in life and i'm sure this is the last thing on your mind but this is my job and if you have anything to say about new products or new techniques or anything new in Is makeup is, know or want to demystify makeup together then I'm here.
    I think we used to put blush on everyone used to put blush on cheeks but now everyone kind of put on blush like this it's all about youth I just realized we're all trying to look incredibly youthful back then, when makeup was more geared towards letting you know how to enhance and conceal your natural beauty, where to know and hide your imperfections, how to accentuate how your qualities enhance, now it's all about a more lifted jawline lifted eyes juicy high cheeks it it's all about youth we live in a society that is literally obsessed with youth which is crazy .

 I just want you to know that these tips may not work as usual for everyone so please don't feel offended or have you feeling like you've been left out or or i don't know i'm ashamed the last thing i want is for you to leave my channel feeling worse than when you came, if anything i want everyone having a good time learning something new maybe engaging with this community so please take it all with a grain of salt lets get started now and try to get the hairs out of the way the way it is a bit will look weird sorry guys we're going to start with some kind of skin lightener and i usually use charlotte tilbury's but this is a new product from say i think it's very pretty it's not as metallic as charlotte Tilbury,

you'll see in a moment, can you please come closer, it looks like it, the consistency is very, very light, much lighter than Charlotte Tilbury and more of a gel texture. I'm thinking back now to the days when you were using this type of product you wouldn't blog as much because the base was so thick it was like you were applying a very glowing base when you were using a very thick one , full coverage foundation but things have changed so much anyway you should start with a glowing base contour first of all because it will look a lot softer so I use my Voice Contour Stick here and the shade Truffle a little here, same thing with the lip liner and then I put it on top of the foundation and I've been talking about that foundation and why it's so amazing. Love.

this foundation for the luminosity the brightness it has without being extra dewy it's like the perfect foundation for today's look it’s like semi matte let's take it with this brush I have this brush from Persona Cosmetics, so it has one side for foundation and the other side for concealer. I use the color Punjab for my foundation. I could use Punjab where I could use Fiji and first I'm going to apply Punjab a little bit to the places where I didn't apply anything and then with what's left on the brush I blend the outline and the bottom, why it's softer is that it literally blends into the contour. I really like this brush, actually  you want to contour where it serves you, you don't want to contour just because everyone contours in that particular spot.

if it doesn't serve you then don't apply contour to that area, so I use for me the contour on my forehead as a bronzer not so much to contour my small forehead it's more to warm up the skin and then you know what for my nose I take this other brush that's also from Persona , take this brush ok so if you have the contour before your foundation it creates a very soft look and like i said 2023 is all about a soft looking makeup base but obviously it's very worked out um, in French it says you know you worked to get that result. The next product is going to be concealer, and because my concealer is a bit lighter I'm going to use it to also lighten certain parts of the face where I don't really need coverage, but I just want that lightness. I'm going to take the other side of this brush and you'll see when you apply your concealer in one angle under your eyes just draws the eyes in a way that creates a longer effect so you have to understand that these little things really do make a difference.

if you used to put your concealer just here or you remember there was a triangle like that people would put it under their eyes now it's all about having that concealer right here that's two words your hairline, like I said, small things but they make  the whole difference  and what I've noticed if you leave your  concealer  on your skin for a couple of minutes  it kind of dries a little bit on your  face and it almost feels like it has  more coverage  so for Example of the nose I'm not going to blend it right away, for me this is going to be a very transformative type of makeup,  I'm going to blend this and now I'm going to use the foundation brush to really blend the edges and only now i blend the nose contour blush there was a time when nobody used blush because you would associate the blush with the 80's and that would have been a dated look now blush it's all about the blush and stuff like that Colors would have been like what no one would use now, the lighter the better and again blush placement was different.

 i'm not here to judge what we've all decided to promote i'm just here to blog you guys what's modern ok so we won't debate so i won't debate this ok i'm not me that's not why i'm here i'll take the great blush tower 28 love this guy in the color happy hour makes me happy and like i said i will in that form apply very close to eye personally i think i look ridiculous if i apply too much blush um i don't care how modern it is there are some people that apply crazy amounts of blush and they look absolutely amazing. That's not my case because it also depends on your face shape and bone structure so because I um I mean I have dark circles under my eyes but I also have this crevice here I can't get too high on my blush if I do hadn't had then eventually I could go higher so that's pretty much the max my face can take when it comes to blush and now I feel like the edges are a bit rough so I'll go with it my concealer brush to make sure everything is nice and smooth.

Basically you use a smaller accessory to do your baking. I joke, actually these are very, very handy, especially for makeup artists. I got these from Huda Beauty. I will use this powder from Givenchy. I've talked about how this powder is so good for modern makeup and how do you know how to replace some of your old favorites? Let's make sure that the concealer is well distributed under the eyes. That's how much powder I've put on the powder puff and I'm squeezing it about snug here because applying your powder this way will also brighten your eye area and narrow your nose. That's why people apply them because you're adding more light here, so a little bit of powder.

same as here area where we're doing baby cheeks around the nose and around the mouth, that's not really baking, because at the Baking means you apply the powder and let it set, you let it bake for a few minutes but with this technique I'm not applying an excess of powder so I basically go for the powder look, that's the amount that I take and then I press it into the powder puff, the micro powder puff you don't need when you have a powder puff that is perfectly fine and then you press on it and there's no excess powder to brush off. I still prefer a matte forehead. I don't like it when my forehead is too greasy. Also, I know my skin so well that it gets a little oily in the T-zone in a second, so I apply a little powder to powder there between my eyebrows. I've always done this, even though I may not have blogged on every one of my blogs.

 if I don't put powder between my brows, my skin will melt no matter what eyebrow product I'm going to use, and this is baby baking. I urge you to try this technique. It might not work if you're in your 70s, or you might be surprised you have to try it it  makeup is all about try to see if it's  working for you obviously these tips  might not work for everyone but you  might just take things that are working  for you let's just take eyebrows for  example if you have very thin  eyebrows I think that the you know  boyish eyebrow that's very thick and  sort of undone and a little bit like  wild that's not going to be for However if you have brow material and want to create a more natural looking brow I dare you to try tinted brow gel now as I have done the lamination.

it will soften your brows and then they act so literal I just have to brush my brows up and they stay like that all day, not in a million years could my brows stay like this with a brow this soft I've done eyebrow removal it just literally shortens the process to a few seconds while I apply eyebrow gel I don't care if my eyebrows aren't identical. I try to give my best. I do my brow lamination at Lucia from Full Time Glam. You saw her on my channel. She's this beautiful girl very very talented very modern product but I think it's not easy to use would be a shiny eyebrow flake probably came out like five years ago when it came out it wasn't that popular , but I think he's even more popular now so this is the kind of product that will create hair like strokes literally definitely need a little filling.

if you used to have five different eyeshadows on that of the past belong because it's about very neutral eyes, very much like simple eyes with not too many colors included in your makeup look. It's more about changing the shape of your eye than adding color when it makes sense makes and I filmed that part beforehand but unfortunately there was no sound and I used the color liquid from Hindash so basically what I have on my eyelids I used this brush to blend it properly. This is a fantastic product color liquid. You know I'm just gonna put on one more coat just to blog you. This is the right color and you can apply it to your eyelids and leave it like that or that could be the basis for another eyeshadow you want to use but in my opinion this one is so beautiful it doesn't even need anything else to create this beautiful eye shadow.

how I applied it so it's all over my eyelid but then you see this lifting effect basically how I created that um I applied it and then my concealer- brush taken angled shape it's nice and clean because if you go with the shadow with this shadow if you go deeper your eyes will fall and look very weird especially if it's not nice and straight it doesn't have to be too straight, you don't have to apply concealer with a flat brush, that's a very dated look in my opinion, so this line needs to be a little softer here I'd say, and now here's a trick to contour your eye like I did said it's all about the very elongated shape, it's all about lifting the eyes to the gods, it's all about the Bella Hadid effect. Basically, you do this by imagining you have a circle. Imagine your drawing and you have a circle how you create a more almond shaped shape from a circle you add on the sides you add shadows on the sides on the right this is exactly what you do with the eye become.

I have pretty brown eyes, so when you do your pencil or eyeliner, because I'm going to put that on, I imagine I want to basically go from here to here and then have to fill in the entire space from here to the end of my eye to raise the eyes basically this point of the eye has to be level with this point of the eye doesn't make any sense what I'm saying so I'm going on now so like I said I have to fill in that space. Make sure there is no skin showing through here. I'm trying to make it super super soft and thin you don't want to add more volume here in the middle that won't serve you ok you want to make it as thin as possible here and then thicker at the end and then lift I reposition the eye by repositioning my eye Contour this eyeliner that we are doing is basically mis-shaping your eye you are basically repositioning your eye with the help of foreign makeup you don't use to want to go far this and then I take a small  brush and blend  you still want to make this kind of soft  some people like to use  eye shadow instead of a  pencil  I'm comfortable with a pencil and I  think for my eye and the color of my  hair.

 I need something that's slightly  darker  in order to really fake a different eye  shape right  so that's done and then  a little bit of Darkness  right here  because this is what gives that feline  eyes now the inner corner is positioned  a little bit lower which gives the  illusion that this side of the eye is  higher it doesn't make any sense it does  right  make sure  mascara plays a huge role I think that  we used to apply  like people you would see on social  media applying thick  Lashes, it's not about that anymore, it's just about making the lashes look bigger with serums and all these products to make your own lashes look really good.

I'm going to lift the lashes a bit with the Laura Mercier eyelash curler and This is Lash Clash Awesome fantastic mascara mascara on the lower lashes that will make the look very modern. I'll open the eyes, , and we're done with the eyes. The only thing I might add would be a bit of satin eyeshadow I think glittery eyeshadow is very dated. It obviously depends on what you're putting the makeup on for, but I'm talking on a day-to-day basis, so let me blog you about an eyeshadow that I think is just so beautifully layered on top of that, so that's the kind of thing of eye shadows I would use. Let me blog you about my eye shadow. He's very soft, he's very tender, but hey, that's just, you know, that's just my opinion. I'm going to take it with this flat brush we're going to add that soft glow in the center only, nothing crazy when it comes to lipstick.

I think the biggest change that has happened in the last few years is the lip liner that everyone puts on their lips. I mean not everyone you get that right my if you look at this and I don't overlap my lips I get it but I mean the modern look is all about tan lip liner I'm a client right now and I have you know different types of customers. I have my private clients and I have the celebrities in both categories. They all ask me, they say oh I want those very natural lips but a little bit over line and they already know they want the brownish lip liner.

I have many favorites but right now I have a huge fondness for deep taupe it's such a perfect realistic color to line the lips and then you could apply a variety of lipsticks. On top of that I've made a blog about how to covers his lips. Which is five years ago check out this blog maybe I'll link it here it's still amazing even if it's very old but I don't want to brag I've always had this thing where I would be able predicting something that's going to be super big, as I remember five years ago I was a consultant to brands and I would tell everyone cream blush is going to be awesome, that was before Fenty Beauty put their cream blush on the marketed because I think after that a lot of brands started doing it and some brands listen to me some don't but I was right as was the lip liner and the lip liner I always said it's going to be a huge trend. I said that many years ago and it became, but back to the lips. This is how you want to cover the lips you want to cover just cupid's bow so imagine i draw a heart to the right you see the same on the bottom lip. I go over it a little bit just in the middle that will be easier that's why I do all these crazy drawings now you want to follow the natural lip line and I put my pinky on my chin after I do the lip you can literally apply. I could paint that color.

I could do this color with the same lip liner color. I could apply this. I could apply this part of the lip and you leave the outside with this beautiful shade. Basically, you create more contrast on your lips, which is very modern right now. Contrast on the lips. The color I chose today. I mean no wonder I always use this type of color oh oh I thought it's like all the other colors but no this is super pretty it's a lot lighter than I thought there are new lipsticks from Clay Depot, if you're in Europe just so you know these aren't available yet, if you're in the US you can buy these now.

I will make sure to include them in the description. Another thing that I think is very modern is a very comfortable, very thin lipstick, whether you create the very thin lipstick from the application or the formula of your lipstick is already very thin, I think it doesn't matter very viscous formulations that dry out the lips and then tear them all day long that's a thing of the past now it's all about a pleasant, wafer-thin but still color that's a very modern lip, maybe even a bit more glossy I will add this gloss this  is gorgeous also from clay Depot brand.

they just came out with these and it  has a little bit of that golden color to  it and I'm going to take it with my  finger only on the center of the lip  yes  I believe that highlighter is definitely  having a comeback now but 2022 was all  about Kareem highlighters personally I  think that powder highlighters are still  not going to be my favorite I mean, I love them I use them I love the new one from rare beauties Very pretty but I still prefer and still think the cream highlighter looks much more modern or in pictures or in real life and is by far the queen of highlighters and everything is shiny and glam is charlotte tilbury and i love this product as you can see i have this beautiful glow from this product because i used it under my foundation and i already told you that this foundation is so beautiful and moisturizing so if that's enough for you i think that's super pretty if you just want to get a little bit heavier i suggest that to you so i applied it right here and then i use my fingers.

I want to get a very  natural look so I press it into the skin, give it that very wet look, and then you want to apply highlighter. I mean I like wearing highlighters right here on top of at least bronzers and someone commented on my last blog that it's ridiculous how expensive this bronzer is that they could buy five regular ones so I want you to know that this is one Refill is this is not the original bronzer like the original box, the original box is 200 euros and I agree you don't need to buy this one unless you actually carry it as a bag but the refill is ok .

I've talked about this bronzer so many times that I'm even a little like how I bought it myself, the Valentino brand never sends me anything, not that there's a problem with it, but you just want to emphasize how much I do love this bronzer so you can say it's not matte and it's all about a glow bronzer it's about applying products that kind of mimic skin's natural texture and I'm going to apply a touch of bronzer with this Misa Zero One. Now brush the sides of the forehead if you look at the skin, even here it's not quite crazy, exactly, there isn't even a spot except under my eyes where the skin is completely dull and I think it's about that it's about creating a very natural looking skin that looks natural because we know the amount of products I've used for an hour so I better end.

Thank you for reading If you have any questions about the techniques or products, maybe you've tried something and it didn't work, or you need further explanation on something, let me know, we'll demystify makeup together here and that's what I'm all for here, and as always, if the makeup you're currently using has nothing to do with what I'm blogging, you know it's only trends. I don't have to use my tips or what everyone else is doing. This is an informative blog only. , now you can find all the products I've used on this blog in the description below. Make sure to follow me on Instagram if you knock on Snapchat, thanks for watching and see you on my next one bye

Other Lovely Blogs to Read Worhty

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/a-day-in-life-of-fashion-blogger.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/how-to-look-like-fashion-blogger-in-8.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/making-awesome-euro-girl-clothes.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/vogue-harpers-bazaar-refinery29-and.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/top-spring-fashion-trends-for-2023-that.html


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form