Top Spring Fashion Trends for 2023 That You Should Know! 3 DIFFERENT LISTS

 Top Spring Fashion Trends for 2023 That You

 Should Know! 

3 DIFFERENT LISTS

hey there and welcome to my channel I'm  Liz and today I wanted to share with you  my condensed list of 2023 spring fashion  trends uh there certainly were a lot of  looks there were a lot of Trends and you  can listen to several blogs read  several articles and find a new trend  suggested amongst all of them so I  compiled what I believe are the six top  trends that are really going to take  hold and and spread and these are going  to Encompass some key pieces that you  can add to your wardrobe that won't just  be for this season.

you can wear them  now and be on Trend but I think they'll  last the test of time I actually have a  couple old pieces from years back that  I've saved that are back in style and  that seems to happen  so if something you love isn't is or is  not trending and you love it just hold  on to it and of course if you love  something you wear it anyway but this is  kind of just a guideline if you're  wondering if you're out looking for a  piece or want to add something to your  wardrobe to kind of spice it up so along  with the six trending I also made a list  of the six that are still trending but  also Timeless meaning.

they're always trending they're always  in style you can't go wrong if you buy  one of these pieces at any time  um I I just don't think that they've  ever gone out of style and then I'm also  going to include six trends that I will  not be doing  well one on there I'm on the fence I may  be able to incorporate it but certainly  five not doing  and you can let me know if you will be  trying those ones out or not so if  you're interested in seeing what my  lists are then just keep reading all  right.

Trend number one is fringe which I think  is going to be a super fun Trend I have  on and off been into kind of the boho  Vibe so when I hear French Fringe that  is what immediately comes to my mind or  even like a country western kind of vibe  which also very stylish and cool  so on the runway there were some head to  toe bright color fringes of course the  designers want to try to catch your  attention I couldn't see anybody in real  life day to day on the street wearing  some of these outfits so I think a  better way to incorporate it is going to  be on a  wearable color.

so you know a brown a tan  um  black white definitely is a way to  incorporate it and I think maybe just  with a piece so maybe some Fringe at the  bottom of of your dress or skirt or at  the bottom of a sweater or a sweater  shawl kind of setup and if you don't  want to wear it on your body  a purse is a great way I actually just  found this cute fringe purse at Banana  Republic and purchased it I haven't got  it yet I actually found it making this  blog. 

I thought it was so cute and I  love the kind of Light tan taupey color  so it looks super cute I hope I love it  in person but Trend number one is fringe  the second Trend that I picked out that  I think is going to be super popular  this spring and even into summer because  it is functional is an oversized bag but  once again they design the designers uh  went really big so.

I wonder if anyone is actually going to  carry any bit bags that big so it'll be  interesting to see  um certainly that large is not  functional I mean those bags are larger  than a carry-on larger than a baby bag  larger than a briefcase very big so I  like the big bag Trend but I think  something  larger than what has been being used but  not extra extra large  and Trend number three that I really see  taking off is going to be the floor  length maxi skirt.

I keep seeing all kinds of maxi skirts  being sold out so this one is already  taking off and I love it so I am so glad  I actually haven't really been a big fan  of skirts in general I usually tend to  go for a dress if I'm wanting that that  feel I just feel it's easier the whole  one and done outfit and so that's why I  love dresses  but I'm kind of on board with this uh  long maxi skirt Trend particularly I  have been looking for a floor lengtdenim skirt.

I actually ordered a couple  I don't have them yet I did get a pretty  long one from Zara this cream colored  one and and then also I have this wrap  jean skirt that I got from Sheehan and  and I do love them both but I I am  looking for the perfect long floor  length denim maxi skirt and it doesn't  have to just be denim it can be a  leather or you know a satin material or  anything but just giving that  floor skimming look and just and Trend  number four is sheer and if you look up  the runway  and research share  all of the nips are on display and again. 

I think this is to draw attention to  each designer I couldn't imagine anybody  actually walking around wearing those  but there were some really beautiful  dresses that if you just put a slip  under or a you know bodycon dress or  something like that underneath then that  could certainly work what I would  suggest to make it more wearable is to  kind of have a  classy bit showing  all right and Trend number five  I have nothing bad to say I think  there's a time and a place where really  you could probably wear any of it and  that is going to be metallics and  sequins it's a great.

Trend a great look  and if you pick Timeless pieces or  holiday pieces you can certainly  incorporate this into your into your  wardrobe I would say the the more trendy  maybe short-lived trend is going to be  anything that doesn't have a flattering  cut that is maybe a too bright of a  color or an odd color or maybe maybe  even the rainbow or the not rainbow  um the mermaid look I don't know about  that I I think that maybe a smaller  piece maybe like a tank top a cami or  something would be good but to do a  whole dress.

I I don't know if that's  going to be timeless but certainly if  you if you got something in gold or  silver  I know silver is also the I guess trend  ending metallic  but I love gold I love both of them but  gold is my color I'm sticking with it  and there's just so many fun ways to  incorporate the metallics and the  sequins into an everyday look to tone it  down it can just be a cami under a  jacket or you can wear a whole regular  outfit and then just put on some gold  heels or if you just want to dress up an  all-black outfit with maybe a gold purse  there's so many ways to incorporate this  look alright and Trend number six is  going to be Moto now on the runway they  had again some you know  a little more eccentric  Styles what we can pick and pull from  these Trends to incorporate them in our  everyday life.

our closets and our  style and make them more Timeless is  really what we want to focus on so of  course a classic moto jacket is always  on Trend always a good look and I know a  lot of ladies love it to throw on over a  dress or you know so many outfits it  kind of gives a nice edge with a  feminine and kind of tough look which I  love  and they're beautiful so that is a good  way to incorporate it  you can also do a dress all right next  up is my list of six trends that I've  compiled that are trending now but I  think are always Timeless.

the first  one is going to be lace  and crocheted items these are  Timeless pieces and like I mentioned  I've been in and out of the kind of boho  hippie vibe off and on since I was 16.  you know usually in the summer I I just  kind of trend to that so I always have  kind of a little boho feeling  bag or dress or cover-up or something  like that so I really like  that there's a lot of tops and tanks and  blouses that are really popular right  now so this is always a beautiful and  classic and Timeless look I I do like to  get these in staple colors though  there's even some black and black tops  and white tops that I still have of lace  from years ago.

I actually wore  one recently and got many many  compliments and it's like a 10 year old  lace shirt  so  if you find the right pieces you know  these are always going to be on Trend  but I think classic colors is really the  key for for these Timeless pieces  because you know colors popular colors  come in and out as we all know and  they're so fun and it is fun to add  those in I like to do that but my core  closet 90 is going to be neutrals black  and white and that just makes getting  dressed and mixing and matching things  so easy and I find like even if you have  a piece that isn't in style anymore it  just looks retro if it's in one of those  colors  of course if you like bold colors and  you know wild crazy colors mixed  together.

if that's your vibe that works  for you this is just what you know I do  Timeless Trend number two is going to be  trenches trench coats  um  I love trench coats I have them to wear  all year round I don't even live in a  climate where I need them I just love  the look I think no jacket elevates in  the way that a trench coat can and since  they come in all different kinds of  fabrics you really can wear them all  year round and I do and I love that  they're always in fashion right and  Timeless Trend number three is going to  be leather  but all leather  um so leather pants have always been  pretty popular and leather jackets but  now leather shorts leather skirts  leather tops  leather dresses.

leather always looks  sexy looks classy get something that is  timeless that's what I would suggest so  leather if you find a beautiful piece  again in a classic color that cognac is  beautiful the tan the cream colors and  of course black is classic so although  it is fun to have red and blue and and  these fun colors if you don't have a lot  of leather in your closet and you're  looking for a Timeless piece  I would say get a classic color and my  leather jacket I've had for maybe seven  years now.

I have a few but my  black one is a real leather beautiful  it's actually a little bit small on me  because I've had it when I was thinner  younger but um I love it I still wear it  it's comfortable and it they stand the  test of time and the next trend is for  spring 2023 that is timeless are pastels  they're always beautiful to pull out  after winter it feels like spring it  feels like spring every year and those  soft yellow soft lavenders the soft blue  are Timeless and beautiful.

I  couldn't see a year where if you wore  you know your beautiful light blue light  blue dress around Easter time how that  wouldn't be stunning  so pastels are trending again this year  and been trending and will continue to  Trend it is a spring staple and I think  if you find a beautiful dress or top or  Blazer that you love for spring  go ahead and invest in a beautiful  spring pastel  solid color is what I would suggest not  something with a lot of patterns on it  you can add texture with layers and  accessories but a beautiful solid color  pastel is a Timeless closet staple  all right.

I'm sure you were waiting for  this one and the next Timeless trend is  denim of course  uh denim will never go out of style it  is a closet staple a closet classic uh  the washes of denim change and the cuts  and styles but again if you get  something  classic and timeless it can stand the  test of time all of them do it is fun to  add in colorful denim I I have some and  I don't you know stray from classic  colors much but I I even have some fun  colored denim jackets because I love  denim so much in my closet  so denim is trending and is timeless and  this year.

Denim on Denim  so you can just keep  layering the denim layering the denim it  is a look I love  it's actually really funny I was just  talking to my sister today and I said  hey remember when you were making fun of  me this summer for wearing denim on  denim I we went somewhere I think to a  concert or something and I was wearing  you know the denim on Denim and she's  like I'm getting uh Britney Spears vibes  from you  just trying to make fun of me as like  flashback from the 90s.

I'm on Trend and denim on  denim is back so Timeless uh staple  items for your closet get them hold them  um of course I the classic washes is  what I would suggest  and then you can add in the fun colors  at a smaller percentage of your closet  but if you don't have a denim jacket I  would definitely get the dark washer  medium wash and then if you want to add  on you know white pink red blue whatever  other colors then you know do those as  the extra but have your your staple  items and timeless.

Trend number six is the tailored suit  always just looks so Posh you can't go  wrong it is a staple item you must if  you if you work in the business world  you have to have a couple of these again  I love these patterned ones but  solid colors is still the way to go you  should definitely have a black a blue  and a gray and you can just intermix  these shirts and the shoes and the  accessories and then restyle it so many  ways while I love the patterned tailored  suits  they just don't mix with other things as  well you can do it but to make life  simple  solid colored  tailored suit you can't go wrong right  ladies now next up is my list of six  or at least five that I am not doing  and if you've made it this far in the  blog I sure would love it.

I did try it so  it it kind of looks okay on camera not  in person  I feel it makes me look sick so  unfortunately I cannot do the  acid green color  um  look at Gwen pulling it off she's  gorgeous I think she could probably pull  off any color but you kind of I think  it's not even your skin color I think  it's your undertone the undertone that  you have I think is what maybe doesn't  mix well with it  um  so but the color does not look good on  me so I will be passing on this trend  all right next Trend I will not be  included in  and and I don't even know what this is  the Billow skirt and dress.

it looks like a trash bag  it's just I don't see who it would be  um  flattering on I don't like it it's not  functional it doesn't look nice  I don't know maybe I didn't see a  picture  of  how it would be nice I just  no  not for  all right ladies it appears that I have  lost the last few minutes of my footage  so I will I will be doing a short voice  over thank you so much for sticking it  out  um so the next Trend that I will not be  doing is the 3D flowers  um there are some dresses and some looks  where I have seen it that looks good on  other people but for me it is just not  functional or practical and not really  my personal style or Vibe so this one.

I  will be passing on just because I'm I'm  not feeling it this the next Trend that  I will be passing on and will not do is  the goth Trend I didn't like it in the  90s and I certainly don't like it many  years later  a lot of the 90s Trends are rear in  their head again the final Trend that I  will not be doing  but may find a version of it is the  baggy  super baggy  pant look.

I do like a good wide leg flowy  pant but the extreme bagginess that was  on the runways is not something or  anything close to what I will be where I  have seen the wide leg jeans coming out  in stores and some of those do look  stylish so ladies thank you so much for  sticking it through this long blog I  had so much to say on that you  um  enjoyed it and will come around for the  next one  thank you so much and have a great day .

Other Blogs to Read:

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/03/10-best-fashion-blogs-you-should-follow.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/a-day-in-life-of-fashion-blogger.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/how-to-look-like-fashion-blogger-in-8.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/making-awesome-euro-girl-clothes.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/vogue-harpers-bazaar-refinery29-and.html

 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form