Recommendations fromAST! Spring Savings Event 2023 for VIB

Recommendations from AST! Spring Savings Event 2023 for VIB

 

hey everyone today's blog is going to be all about my AST recommendations ahead of their 2023 spring VIP sale the sale is going to kick off for Rouge members starting on April 14th and running until the 24th and then if you're Vibe or a beauty Insider the sale will start on the 18th for you almost every product in this blog I have featured in many blogs before on my channel like really in-depth reviews so  I'm going to be super-fast and Breezy with every product I'm writing about today so if you want more detail about the products I'm going to leave a list of blogs in the  like my annual 2022 favorites blogs that have a  lot more information about each product first I'm just going to Breeze right through the skincare the Vibe sale is always.

I purchase the Tatcha serum and cream Indigo overnight treatment this is by far my favorite skincare product of all time if I could only pick one skincare product to have for the rest of my life it would be this hopefully I could also throw in sunscreen but you know you get the point  I really like this it's very expensive I think it used to be 88 they may have raised it to 92 dollars now so it's like oh it hurts when you buy it nothing does what this does for me it is so many products in one it's an intensely soothing treatment when everything irritates my skin this is the thing that calms it down it's also a super hydrating product so you can skip your hydrating serum you can skip your soothing serum it's deeply moisturizing and very occlusive when I put it on at night.

I wake up in the morning and it looks like I still have freshly applied skincare it just does so much in one product it's like your soothing serum your hydrating serum your moisturizer your face oil and a slugging product in one so for me that absolutely justifies the price but because it is so expensive I do tend to purchase it just when there's a sale and this is a great time to do that and if you want to try before you buy AST does sell and a mini of it but it's sold out a lot of the time so definitely try to get your hands on that my favorite sunscreen at  AST is the Polish Choice super light.

Daily wrinkle defense SPF 30 I'm wearing it today and I'll show you a clip the tint is perfect for me it matches my face really well I have a hard time finding a great tinted sunscreen because they're either super white or they tend to be really dark and orange and no in between but this is a great shade match for me it's a mineral sunscreen and what  I like about it is that it sets down to a soft matte finish so this is the sunscreen that I'm wearing in all of my blogs because it's the one that looks the best under makeup it's a great primer it has a little bit of that kind of soft silicone slip but it's not too silicone for me it just adds a  beautiful kind of soft finish to the skin and I just feel like it's the most cosmetically elegant mineral sunscreen that I've ever tried next is the youths of the people super clay purify and clear power mask with niacinamide kombucha and BHA this is serious before and after results product.

it's actually very expensive for what it is used to the people is like a little bit of an overpriced brand for me but when it comes to this mask I fully justify the price because you get results like that it is phenomenal when I'm having breakouts before my period I'll increase my use of this mask from once a week sometimes up to every single day because it's so effective but it's really gentle it really never sensitizes my skin and what it does is it's a clay mask that still has a little bit of flexibility so you can like move your face around and it's not super tight and itchy like a  lot of clay masks can be it really does feel like it's decongesting my skin and calming breakouts and calming my skin at the same time when I wash it off my skin feels soft and plump.

I always notice a decrease in redness my skin just looks cleaner more clear and I've never met a clay mask that really truly gives me before and after results immediately and so this for me is a must I'm on my third or fourth jar all the way down at the bottom so I'm definitely going to buy this again I absolutely love it I  can't recommend this enough and lastly in the skincare speed reviews we have the pharmacy honey Halo Ultra hydrating ceramide moisturizer I debated if I  really needed this a few months back and  I kind of you know used it up and I  didn't really think about it and then I  realized every day I was wanting to reach for it and I was really missing it from my collection.

I didn't have it for about two months and I just had to purchase it again because it is that good it's a very simple formula basically it is a super soothing  Rich occlusive moisturizer it has this wonderful subtle honey scent and it has an almost like whipped face butter kind of texture it's just it's divine and I  just find that it's so beautiful on the skin because it sets down to a satin finish so it's not the kind of moisturizer that's going to make your skin look like super wet and be really dewy.

I love that it just has this beautiful soft satin finish while still being really rich and while it's a simple formula you know it's got ceramides It's got some soothing ingredients and some hydrating ingredients. I think previously I looked for moisturizers that were really packed with lots of different ingredients like ceramides peptides hydrating ingredients lactic acid omegas and as I've gotten older I've realized the simpler the better for me.

 I actually really appreciate that this is simple you know it has ceramides it has hydrating ingredients it's super soothing it just looks great under makeup it's wonderful at night I can't live without it it’s one of my favorite moisturizers of all time and what's great is it comes in three different sizes and AST always has this as a point perk so definitely check out some of the different point perks on their website.

I just love it it’s so worth buying the jumbo size for me moving on to makeup I'm going to write about the product that I'm most excited about at AST and it's the Ami Cole lip treatment oils holy these are so good I cannot stop wearing them I’m wearing the shade Bliss today and I don’t have any lip liner on I just wanted something super simple.

I think if I were to create a lip gloss myself it would probably end up being this formula they have really subtle vanilla or maybe cotton candy scent but it’s not too overpowering and this formula is thick it is like a cross between a lip gloss and a liquid lip balm and it Smooths over the lip lines in a way that is just so flattering it makes your lips look plump and more youthful and hydrated it just is a very flattering formula.

it is extremely grippy and for me, the difference between grippy and sticky is that with a grippy formula, you can feel that it's just on your lips and it's like forming a seal and it's not going to go outside your lip lines or get in your mouth or anything like that sticky to me is when your lips actually like stick together and so as you can read no sticking is here but it's grippy and it is super long lasting I just think it's one of the best products I've tried I do want to make one quick note about the packaging though if you don't twist it enough it can actually leak a little bit out of the sides.

I do find that if I just twist it all the way to the right and I make sure it's super tight it’s not a problem I also really like the shade Smitten which is this hot pink it looks kind of red in the tube but it actually is pink on your lips it's so beautiful it's like that perfect flushed lip color I'm totally going to be reaching for the shade and in the spring but right now Bliss is just my absolute go-to.

I cannot get enough of these we got a lot of stuff to write about I have a huge bag of recommendations so now let's just do Tom Ford Tara I love this bronzer you guys recommended this to me it is the perfect shade of bronze it's not too Orange it's not too red it's not too cool toned or too pink it is just the perfect bronze if you have fair to light skin it's sheer but it's buildable it's super cosmetically elegant I just think it's a fantastic powder bronzer this is the mini size.

I believe the mini is 75 so obviously I would you to know if you're interested in it I would probably only buy it during the sale it’s just the kind of formula and color that you just can't go wrong with it looks so natural on the skin because of the undertones that it's hard to overdo and when it comes to bronzer a product that I can definitely go overboard with it’s nice to have something that gives me a little bit more control.

I'll just write about my next bronzer which is the makeup by Mario skin enhancer in a light-medium so I'll show you the shade light medium on the back of my hand because a lot of people told me the shade light was very orange and that this is so sheer honestly you can go a shade darker than you would usually go so that's what light medium looks like on my hand you can read it's really not too dark.

it’s not too Orange it's a beautiful shade and that's what it looks like up close you can read it's very well-loved and at first I didn't know if I would like this because it's extraordinarily dewy it really does feel an almost thin layer of Vaseline or something like a bomb normally. I don't like bomb products on my face because they make my face feel really sticky they can lift up Foundation you know they can make my hair stick to my face and I don't like that but this is totally different than something like the Tower 28 cream formulas.

this is just super soft and slippery and it almost sinks into the skin rather than sitting on top of it this is my absolute go-to in the summertime which is funny because you would think that I'd want to reach for it in the winter months when my Skin's drier but I just find that the dewiness of this just with a little bit of powder makes the skin look so vibrant and alive and for someone with combination skin that tends to get oily with makeup for me to reach for a dewy product means that it's really good I do have one primer I've been testing a ton recently but the one that.

I always come back to the in-beauty face glaze on days when I feel like my skin just looks really dull or it's really dry I love to wear the face glaze all over with just a little bit of concealer around my face and it really brings a beautiful amount of vibrancy I  love the squeezy tube because you get so much control you can put it on your shoulders you could put it on your legs your collar bones it looks amazing on the body because it really does just have the texture of a moisturizer so that's what it looks like it's just like a thin kind of moisturizer cream feeling and as you could read it's really not that shimmery it's like a moisturizer and a hydrating product with a little bit of a glow in one unlike.

the say glowy gel which is very glowy very thin very wet looking very dewy this sets down on the skin and it feels like a moisturizer it's so cosmetically elegant just it's my favorite primer if you want a  really natural looking highlight you can wear this as well but I find that sometimes it can lift my Foundation if  I'm applying it on top of makeup so I  prefer it as a primer I just love any product that gives you a soft focus glow without adding a bunch of dewiness to the skin because I don't like a wet looking skin but I love a satin finish and that's exactly what this provides speaking of soft focus glow my favorite highlighter is the Charlotte Tilbury.

Hollywood Flawless Filter in three this is a mini size I wish she made the minis in every shade because it's so nice to have this I much prefer the applicator of this flexible paddle applicator over the regular Flawless filter that comes with like a huge doe foot I just buy this one and it's so fantastic I'm wearing it today and it just adds the most beautiful soft focus kind of blurring blow to the skin it's not super shimmery or glittery  I can't imagine myself ever using this as a primer like people tend to do because it on me is a highlighter so I  cannot imagine using this all over the face but as a highlighter.

I think it just looks really skin like it makes you look like you take really great care of your face I just think it is truly one of the best products that money can buy let's write about blush the one that I am most excited to write about that's at  AST are the new Kofi long wearing blushes and these are incredible they're the best cream formula I have ever tried when it comes to a blush they're super thick so the squeezy tube packaging doesn't bother me with something like the glossier cloud Paints the Gen C clean Sheen lip and cheek products those are so liquid that when you squeeze the packaging it just like blurts right out and then all of a  sudden you're wasting all this product not with these.

These are super thick creams so when you squeeze it just a little bit comes out and that's perfectly enough for you to do it all over the face my favorite is the shade  Sandalwood swirls which is like a  toasted mauve or a cross between terracotta and a mob it is just the perfect blush color I think would look good on everybody it goes with everything you can mix it with any of the other Shades it's just one of the best formulas and best colors that I  have ever tried in my entire life but I  also have two other Shades that I love  Pinky Promise is this gorgeous vibrant warm pink that I know I'm gonna be reaching for a lot in the spring and summer months and then blessed Berry is beautiful.

Berry shade it's not too purple it's not too dark it's not too cool toned it's just it adds this beautiful brightness to the skin and I  think this one would look good also on everyone you know I mean I think all of them would look good on everyone they're fantastic and my favorite way to apply them is with the AST collection number 47 foundation brush I can't imagine myself using this for foundation because it's pretty small and I like a  bigger foundation brush that just kind of like is a one and done but for me for  Cream Blush this is fantastic I love that it's a very small brush head so it really just fits right on my cheek with so many blush brushes.

I feel like they're so big I end up then applying blush all the way down my cheek and that's not what I want I want to keep it right here this is super soft it works with liquids works with creams you can use it for a foundation for concealer for blush for highlighter it's just a  great multi-purpose brush so I had to include it and if you missed my best brushes and tools blog I will leave that link on the screen above somewhere so you can check that out and read a full list of all my favorite brushes with one of them being the say powder brush I think it's called The  Fluffy brush and I love this it's small it fits in my travel makeup bags I don't like when brush handles like the AST.

one is super long because I want something more compact that I can bring with me when I travel so I really like that the handle is a little bit shorter it's the perfect size and shape to get all around your nose I don't like to powder my entire face so this is perfect and since the say Foundation is just it's making me so it's just like it looks a little bit too wet looking for my personal preference I'm gonna go in with my next favorite which is the makeup forever Ultra HD setting powder and this is in shade one vanilla so with this powder I really like that it comes with a protector so it doesn't get super messy it has these openings.

then you just tap a tiny bit and what's great about it is that only a little bit of powder  comes out when you tap it in unlike  other powders where you tap a tiny bit and it's like and it dumps out and then all of a sudden you have powder everywhere I love that this just provides a little bit of powder so that you don't overdo it, unfortunately, today it's not going to really show you how effective it is because this says Foundation is so wet looking but it does just beautifully blur the skin it feels so soft I'm on my third layer of powder today because of the say foundation.

my skin doesn't feel heavy it doesn't feel tight or dry it's just an absolutely beautiful soft finely milled powder and with the say brush chef's kiss perfect timing for me to write about my next blush favorite um which is the Laura Mercier blush in  Fresco I first heard about this through  TT Sandra and I hope you all follow her you should definitely subscribe to her if you aren't she's one of my favorite  Beauty YouTubers her content is absolutely fantastic and she totally sold me on this blush.

I'm going to apply it now because I feel like the powder just took down a little bit of my blush it's just a beautiful warm beige with a  little bit of silver Shimmer that really isn't detectable on the cheeks unless you're like super close up but even then it really doesn't translate as glitter to me it just provides a  beautiful warmth to the skin without being an Orange blush it's my perfect go with everything your skin but better blush shade it's just great warm color and it kind of doubles as a  highlighter as well here's what it looks like up close you can read that there are a bunch of silver shimmers but honestly.

I don't think that that translates to the face at all it's just a perfect blush color and formula let's write eye shadow I'm wearing three shadows from  AST and two of them are the Giorgio  Armani eye tints and I started with a  layer of a camel which is this kind of light mediums I don't know orangey beige and I blended that all over the lid up to the crease and on the lower lash line as a one and done Shadow and then to add a little bit of depth I added the shade  22 which is deep nude so up close here are Shades 20 which is camel and 22  which is deep nude and the formula is just so thin and the pigment is so even and smooth it's super easy to apply.

they're probably one of the most beginner-friendly liquid eyeshadow formulas I've ever tried because the pigment is so even you know I find a lot of liquid Shadows can be very patchy a  lot of them can crease can fade really badly but these have a beautiful kind of sheer but buildable pigment very hard to mess up and once they set they don't budge and I think the name I tint is very appropriate you're not going to get something with a punch of pigment you're getting something that has a  sheer but buildable level of pigment which makes it for me pretty easy to use.

it's not patchy with some liquid eyeshadows that are like really sheer it can make them patchy but these just have a beautiful even formula and I just have nothing bad to say about them I think they're fantastic and because they’re 30 six dollars each I probably would only purchase them during the sale but I did get these in PR let me know if you want a full brand review on Armani they just sent me a PR package and if you’re interested in a brand review.

I  could purchase a couple extra items to round it out for a full face and then the glitter shadow that I have on top is  Urban Decay Space Cowboy I had resisted buying this for a really long time because I had color pop Ritz which is almost the same product so if you have rinse I don't think you need space cowboy it's basically just a super sheer slightly peachy base very transparent though with lots and lots and lots of silver glitter I prefer this to Ritz I  do feel like it has more shine and the color pop Super Shock Shadows do tend to dry out whereas this is just a powder so it's already dry you can use this alone as a one and done Shadow and it just adds the most beautiful wet look shine to your Lids or you can do what I did today and you can layer it on top of other eyeshadows I love layering it on top of a matte warm eyeshadow.

I feel like it just makes everything come alive it's so beautiful I don't find that I  have really bad Fallout with it either I  do kind of just tap it into the lids with my finger I would not use a brush and it's as good as everybody says it is it would not be an AST  recommendations blog without professing my love of the Kaja Beauty Bento eyeshadow trios these are so good these are only 26 dollars for three eyeshadows so you get great value and the formulas are fantastic so my favorite is chocolate Dahlia in the middle you get this light-medium neutral beige the bottom is a deep neutral Brown and the top Shadow is a champagne glitter topper the swatches just don't do it twice the glitter topper just isn't anything special when you Swatch it but on your eyes, it totally comes alive and it looks like a beautiful wet look shine scattered effect on the eyes I always get compliments.

I wear chocolate  Dahlia I think because they're just neutral very wearable Shades that look super elegant on the eyes it's perfect for the kind of just sculpting and defining  I just can't live without it it's so good my second favorite is rose water on the bottom you get this beautiful kind of Pinky purple deep glitter shade the middle is a light vibrant metallic pink and the top shade is almost white but it's a glitter topper that's like a  super light pink so that's what they look like all together again.

the swatches of Kaja just don't do them  Justice and my least favorite is spiked ginger on the bottom you get a beautiful warm Brown matte the middle is a Rosy copper metallic and the top is a light warm beige and here are swatches of those three Shades I'll leave my Kaja eyeshadow Trio blog linked on the screen above where you can read me apply a ton of different shades if you're interested in some other ones and I also do a bunch of swatches and comparisons in that blog so definitely check that out okay.

I have recently decided that my number one favorite lip product of all time can you guess what it is it's the Charlotte Tilbury happy kiss lipstick bomb in pillow write this is just the perfect lip product it used to be the fit glow lip serum for me and these always came as a close second but  recently the fickler lip serums have just been kind of smelling different because they don't add any natural fragrance to the product so if the climate is doing something different.

the product smells different and right now the fickle lip serums smell a little bit floral which is not my thing so I don't really feel comfortable promoting those anymore which has bumped these up to the number one spot baby they're so good they are like a lip balm with lipstick and like a lip vinyl I'm just gonna apply pillow write because I love it so much so Pillow Write is just the perfect muted Rose and it goes with everything it just looks like the lip color I wish  I were born with and sure you know the packaging is a little bit messy.

it is a very melty product so you do have to keep in mind if you don't like a  product that can get a little bit messy along the sides it may not be for you but I just love the way this feels on the lips and this is by far my favorite  Pillow Write shade out of all of the  Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Write products.

I  feel like this one is a little bit pinkier all the other Pillow Write shades have quite a bit of gray they're a  little bit muted but this one is the perfect shade it's so much rosier it just brightens up the complexion it has a totally addictive scent which just smells a little bit like sugar not in a  cheap way but in a really natural delicious way these are thick they're nourishing they have a beautiful amount of grip to them they have a high shine finish they're so nourishing on the lips.

I just cannot stop reaching for what is in my purse constantly this is my second tube and I don't know if you can read but I am all the way up to there and I'm about to open my third tube and as someone with a very large makeup collection compared to the average consumer that is it's hard to go through  lip products but this is just so good that I'm constantly running out of it it's amazing I'll also show you the shade Crystal happy kiss which is almost clear it just has a flush of warm pink color on the lips so I'll wear it with no makeup.

I just want a little bit of a lip balm I'm so drawn towards the experience of applying this product that  I just wear this as a lip balm during the daytime time at night whether I'm wearing makeup or not it's that good please Charlotte Tilbury please come out with more neutral Shades in this line there's so many bright colors you know there are peaches and pinks but her line is really missing like nude and brown  Shades so please Charlotte Tilbury gives us the nudes that we deserve okay we're getting down to the last few items here quickly.

I'm gonna write about the cool fee eyeliners I think that they're really good I'm wearing the shade cheeky chickoo today which is just their Brown shade I love using these when I do winged liner because for some reason I  find the skinny retractable pencil really easy for me to do a wing-like all  I have to do is just twist it up and then draw it on my eyes and boom I have the perfect shape I find a lot of times with super creamy eyeliner that's like really glide they can almost be too soft that suddenly I won't have the sharp line that I want now with a  retractable eyeliner you're not going to get that super sharp tip instead of applying her eyeliner like this if you twist it to the side you can get a  pretty sharp line.

I also love Purple partake which is a beautiful Plum shade and Tiger Queen which is a kind of muted orange the colors are vibrant without being too vibrant they're easy to apply they don't budge they work on the lid and if you want to do a wing miter but they also work on the water line and they don't transfer.

I just think they're a really beautiful product but just know going into it this is not the sort of super creamy eyeliner like the  Victoria Beckham satin kajal eyeliners this is definitely a stiffer one and I  think there are pros and cons to each formula I'm going to take this off to write about the next lip product Oh my  God the say Foundation is killing me right now oh so shiny when I was driving to Ojai for my birthday we popped into the AST in Malibu and I fell in love with The Hourglass Phantom valorizing lip balms lip glosses something like that.

these things the shade in particular slip is one of the best formulas and colors I've ever tried I’ll show you up close the formula is light as air it's super thin but I don’t find that it's too runny for my personal preferences even though it is very lightweight and there's not much grip to them I feel like this color they have such a beautiful amount of shine they smooth over the lip lines.

this color slip is perfect it's just kind of the perfect muted Rose very similar to pillow write but this is lighter in color it’s just one of those that goes with everything colors I keep this in my handbag with the Charlotte Tilbury happy kiss in pillow write at all times and this does have a slight cooling effect and a little bit of a peppermint scent but it's very subtle I don't find that it irritates my lips or dries them out which is great normally.

I don't like anything minty but this formula is just beautiful I also have the shade Haze which I would describe as maybe a burnt terracotta or like a Rosy terracotta and swatched on the back of my hand we have the shade slip which is again that kind of muted Rose and then we have the shade  Haze which is more of like a reddish terracotta or like a terracotta Rose okay I have three perfumes before I  finish it off with more lip products surprise what has quickly become my signature daytime scent is the commodity gold personal perfume and this is in their travel size this is just 25  and the notes are vanilla Sandalwood.

Amber and isoe are super it is so delicate  So Soft so natural so barely there you just smell really good I  get compliments on this unlike any other fragrance and it is the most simple that  I have the vanilla is creamy it's not super sweet or artificial it just smells like real vanilla but it's so light and so creamy and the sandalwood and the  Amber are very subtle but they just round it out and really ground it so it's not an overly Gourmand kind of vanilla it's a there's a little bit of that warmth a little bit of that woodiness it's beautiful.

it's a skin like it's creamy it's subtle it's perfect if you're not someone who likes bold perfume I feel like I'm gonna run out of this soon and I've only had it for a few months which is really saying something since I'm very light with the amount of perfume that I wear because I  get headaches very easily so commodity gold personal is a bomb and what's great is all of Commodities fragrances have three different levels so as you build each fragrance either personal expressive or bold has more and more notes and so for me.

I always find that person is the best because I like a little bit more of a simple fragrance my second favorite fragrance at AST is Ellis Brooklyn's Sun Fruit and this is I love the packaging of this one can we just have a little moment of silence for this beauty it's gorgeous it's the fruity floral of my dreams without being like a sickeningly sweet fruit without being overly floral it's just it’s like a summer fragrance that is year-round appropriate.

the top notes are fig Bergamot plum leaves and pear mid notes are hand-picked Jasmine cyclamen Oris and Orange Blossom dry notes are Amber vanilla musk and coconut this one is really hard to describe because you get the kind of creaminess the sweetness and the skin-like quality of the coconut the vanilla and the musk this travel size is 32 dollars and I  would say this fragrance will be good for you if you're not a floral perfume girl but you want something that's very spring and summer without being like a  fruit bomb in your face and when I first tried this.

I was actually really disappointed because I was hoping for it to be something like Diaz and Durga Debaser which is just like a hot fruit melting and dripping in the sun it's the most beautiful kind of fig  Peach perfume I've ever tried this is the difference this has the fruit but it also has florals and it has that vanilla and that coconut in the musk so it's very year-round appropriate it's super soft my mouth instantly starts watering when  I smell it because there's this tartness to it the tartness of the Fig that is just so beautiful.

you get that coconut the freshness of the Bergamot that kind of comforting Jasmine oh it's just it's so good I could go on and on and on about it but you get it it's great in another warm weather favorite for me is Skyler's Coconut Cove this is their travel size for thirty dollars and it's a rollerball the top notes are  Bergamot cardamom hibiscus nectar and a  Twist of lemon middle notes of coconut  Jasmine petal gardenia and Lush greens base notes of ambrox coastal Woods heliotrope and vanilla Accord so kind of a similar thing to Ellis Brooklyn Sun  Fruit in that you have some floral notes you have some fruity notes and you have it grounded by the vanilla ambrox  Coastal woods.

the heliotrope but this is a coconut-forward scent whereas the coconut in Sun Fruit is a  lot more subtle this is like the coconut of my dreams because it's not like a  Bath and Body Works kind of coconut it's just it's complex it smells super.

Super  Fresh smells musky it's just fantastic it's one of the best coconut perfumes that I've ever smelled it is the best coconut perfume that I've ever smelled and if you want to read my perfume collection I will leave my blog linked on the screen above where I write all about the notes of all my favorite perfumes it's one of my favorite blogs that I've ever filmed so I hope you enjoy it and now we have the last lip products they say lip blurs really surprise me because they're not blurring and so when I first tried them I was like whoa this is not what the marketing was for his.

I really like them so here are my three favorite Shades we have Dada which is a  beautiful kind of reddish burnt terracotta Modern which is a muted kind of mauve and pops up which is a gorgeous bright cool toned Berry These lipsticks are great because they're super pigmented and they have a  little bit of creaminess to them so they're easy to apply and the pigment is smooth and even but they're really long lasting they have a kind of satin almost matte finish on the lips but they're very comfortable they're not drying at all they last a really long time so they're great if you love a bold lip.

I  also find that the slim bullet means that it's a lot easier to apply for me than a traditional bullet because I do have thinner lips so I can get a sharp line if I want or I can blur it out I  think the shades are also really sophisticated they're nuanced they're modern it's just a really great shade range for a lipstick launch and I really hope they come out with more because it's a beautiful formula and lastly we have the Merit signature lipsticks here are swatches of my three favorite Shades we have Millennial which is a light or maybe slightly warm muted pink fashion which is a bright Berry and lava new which is a berry, Brown.

These have a  sheer formula which is really nice because you can totally swipe them on without a mirror especially the lighter Shades like Millennial with the deeper Shades they can be a little bit patchy because of that transparency to the formula so I recommend using them with a lip liner or just kind of dabbing them on but I like them because they have a kind of like stiff gel formula which is a very different texture from any lipstick I've ever tried it's kind of a love it or hate it formula and at first I hated it but now I love it because these do get a little bit melty as you kind of work them into the lips they can kind of press against the side of the lipstick container and over time you can get an indent in the lipstick.

it can kind of start to tilt and then it gets really messy when you twist it down so just be careful not to press too hard as you're applying them otherwise the lipsticks start to break but other than that I think they're a really beautiful formula and I really like the packaging it feels like this kind of heavy acrylic that's really satisfying and I'm so hoping they bring back their limited edition shade aperitif which was this beautiful like bright cherry red oh it's just a great formula and I hope they continue to launch more Shades.

I totally forgot about hair products uh real quick Moroccan oil dry shampoo is my favorite I really like the scent it's hard for me to find a dry shampoo that isn't overly fragrance so the Moroccan oil is my favorite I think the formula for the light tones and the dark tones is the same thing because I own both and they look exactly the same on my hair it never feels too heavy or too gritty it does a great job of cleaning my hair not weighing it down and I don't find that it leaves a white cast on me it's probably the most transparent aerosol dry shampoo.

I've tried so it's  definitely my favorite and I love that it comes in full size and a truffle size and then lastly the durable dry texturizing spray absolutely love that it's my favorite texture spray is so effective I only need a few sprays around my head to get what I need versus a lot of other texturizing sprays I have to spray so much more product to get the texture and the grit that I  want in my hair it's so expensive though that I only ever buy it during the VIP  sale I tend to stock up during this time and what's great is it also comes in a  mini size.

After filming this I  realized I completely forgot about a few products because they were in a  different room so I'm gonna get to those now totally forgot to write about the Beauty keep it clean cleanser because I  finished it up and it was in the trash and I was waiting for my new AST  order to arrive that had two of these it's a great multitasker it's a first and a second cleanse so you can cut down on the number of products that you have to buy my boyfriend and I have very sensitive skin and sensitive eyes and we don't find that this irritates us or irritates our eyes it's the only cleanser my boyfriend will use which really is saying something.

I love that it has a very subtle kind of cucumbery scent a foundation I tried after filming this blog was the Armani luminous silk Foundation I know that people have raved about this for years and I had tried it a while ago but I  don't know why I didn't buy it I have the shade 4.75 and I love that it's so thin and bendable but it doesn't sit in any of my pores it doesn't emphasize texture like a lot of other very thin liquidly foundations can do and it sets down to a beautiful natural leaning slight glowy finish but it works really beautifully with powder and so if I  don't want it to be on the more luminous side I can totally take it down it's just a wonderful product I'm just holding out to read if it irritates my skin.

I did smell that their readmes to be a fragrance in here and luckily I haven't had any irritation yet I’ll keep you posted but formula wise beautiful some people are gonna hate me for this one I hate myself for this one the semi Haze velvet Blur lip balms I started with one and now I own four because I love them their website does have quite a few shades for this mini size but I think this mini size is 22 dollars and its kind of like insultingly small the packaging's bulky.

I hate it doesn't fit in my purse very well but the formula for me is mind-blowingly good these are Ultra Pigmented One swipe covers your entire lips and they're kind of the opposite of the Merit signature lipsticks you know how the Merit lipsticks really are like a gel-like and show your lip underneath these are incredibly opaque and they look quite heavy like they look like you're wearing makeup but when it comes to a bold lip that's what I want because with a bold lip color.

I don’t want you to read my lip freckles underneath I want it to be opaque and over time I realized that the more you kind of build this up the more it does have quite a blurring finish and it’s very comfortable and creamy on the lips despite being matte so even though I hate the bulky packaging I hate how overpriced these are for the size I can’t help but really love the formula and frankly reach for it all the time.

the last product I have tried since filming this blog that I  wanted to add is the In Beauty bright and tight eye cream which for me came with this cool little applicator that feels like ice on the eyes it's so nice but let's write about the product  I'm not an eye cream girl so I wasn't really excited to test this out but think of it like thin gel serum cream hybrid that just like melts onto the skin yeah it really just feels like more of an eye serum mixed with an eye cream to me.

I think that's why I really like it also has light-reflecting particles like their face glaze and it has a little bit of a sheer tint and so on no-makeup days or on days when you are wearing makeup it just kind of perfects your under eyes a little bit and really beautifully preps for makeup I do have tips for this though don't apply too much and don’t try to layer it like if you add a layer of eye cream and then it kind of dries and you add another.

it can pill so just go in with like half a pump all over your eye area and you're good to go that's it those are all of my favorite products at AST if you want to read more in-depth reviews of these or just in-depth product reviews, in general, I will leave all of my annual favorites blogs Linked In the below I have blogs for lips eyes base products skin care and general favorites like perfume and hair and body so definitely check those out in the thanks for reading this blog I appreciate each and every one of you it would mean a lot if you can click  the like button and subscribe to help my channel grow and wherever you are I hope you're having an awesome day and I'll write in the next one.

Other Articles to Study:

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/top-spring-fashion-trends-for-2023-that.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/what-is-contemporary-makeup-and-how-to.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/anti-aging-makeup-advice-for-older-skin.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/my-favourite-makeup-must-have-cosmetics.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/makeup-look-mature-skin-over-50-under.html


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form