Latest Bollywood Fashion 2023

 Latest Bollywood Fashion 2023

 Latest Bollywood Fashion 2023

Lakme Fashion Week may Bollywood que se  da roca Java Malaika Arora Khan are a  lot or Shilpa Shetty near am puppeteer  ikutsu tikka Java to Ananya dish apart  knee or terasu Tariana ramphele gobby quickly you don't want to write much  quickly so for me.

I'm here almost  every year and for me it is a delight to  be doing something so different than my  usual daily routine and to be also  getting to meet very new very fresh  talents and very fresh minds like this  is probably like the most unusual a guy  I've ever readn with a very sensuous top  and you know langa it has the best of  traditions and it has best of  contemporary so I'm very happy to be  here thank you you're back it.

Lakme  Fashion Week how does that feel for you  yeah it's it's wonderful and you know  like Lakme is completing its 20th year  and I must say it's not easy to build  such a huge brand and to to do  consistently for years and years you've  just not do you don't have to be just  hard-working but you've got to have the  vision the consistency and competence to  to you know keep it going and it's also  getting better and better every year so  I am very impressed.

I think it's  commendable how many new designers they  have brought to a front you know to the  to the mainstream and and how much  exposure the ones are doing well you  know when every year they're reinventing  themselves they get is is amazing do you  have a favorite outfit other than they  are one day wearing I'm not reading all  the shows but in from from the from  disha show yes yeah there is a sari with  with a very unusual neck yeah.

it's not exactly an alter that's the thing  about her she's like you know you're  like oh yeah the kind of top you would  wear on jeans you know it's like that so  I would maybe get it for some  promotional work  yes oh yeah totally there are many no  answer that there are many who I I feel  have inspired the generations of people  and I think Rika G is one of them and  other really fashionable person.

I feel  is in today's times I think mr. Bachchan  Noren we're reading is it's very  fashionable also I think somebody like  Sonam Kapoor is you know somebody who's  always but actually you if you go to read  everyone is fashionable these days  because they're so conscious of their  dressing styles and ten years ago 12e  when we started out.

then they were more  this question would have not had  such an elaborate answer because they  were very few who worried about what to  wear but now it's become very which is  good yeah why should you rest badly you  have no reason like life is so short

I think but um well I would like to also mention raj rajendra jen's uh name for organizing this night um I think presented by swear yes so yeah thank you so much for inviting me here it’s been a wonderful experience uh and you’ve got some beautiful jewelry.

I saw some of the pieces owned by the models have you did you like it okay I’m very happy I’m so happy that the song is finally out because so many people so many of my fans would keep asking me about the music blog for so long but I’m really happy.

it’s finally out and the song is getting some great response and it's actually a beautiful song when I heard it for the first time I think it’s something that really resonated with me so I was very happy that this was the song that we chose are from t-series beautiful experience destiny this is actually my first song with t-series and they were kind enough to give me such a beautiful song I think even the pasteurization.

the location everything is so beautiful it fit perfectly well together to be very honest yes but let me tell you it's not very comfortable to you know wear something so heavy but the occasion demanded it mere style simple hair I think for me.

Bollywood Fashion Trends:

Bollywood fashion is known for its glamour, elegance, and fusion of traditional and modern styles. Some recent trends in Bollywood fashion include:

Sustainable and ethical fashion
With growing awareness about environmental issues, many Bollywood celebrities are promoting sustainable and ethical fashion. They are seen wearing clothes made from eco-friendly materials and supporting brands that promote ethical practices.

Bold and vibrant colors: 
Bright and bold colors are a popular trend in Bollywood fashion. Celebrities are seen wearing outfits in shades of red, yellow, pink, and blue.


Traditional wear with a modern twist: 
Bollywood celebrities are often seen wearing traditional Indian wear such as sarees, lehengas, and salwar kameez but with a modern twist. They experiment with different fabrics, designs, and cuts to give a contemporary touch to traditional outfits.

I stress more on comfort not just on following you know what's in right now and I think for me I choose stuff that probably complements me my body and how do you manage carrying this or walking is it difficult do you take this challenge no I don't you can't be so stressed out about these little things in life it's not a challenge it's just something that I think we naturally do it.

yeah any upcoming project apart from your tourism well I do have a film that's going to release um but I don't want to write about it because I want the producers to kind of write about it first but um it's gonna release very soon is it going to come this year next year this year this year this year thank you so much.

actually the one who will write about the design is the expert but it's Girvan jewelry that I’m wearing that's the karigari it's called and I think I’m I feel really honored to be a part of tonight's world presents IIJS presented by rajendra genji uh it reads no introduction in the world of gems and diamonds so um a like a long association.

I feel honored to be a face of their beautiful brand your year I worked with amrita long back when she entered in the industry and she was giving the hates all everything that time she was a brand manager for our one of the brand and so i know her from them and we did a lot of fashion shows together and so this time when we are after the Kobe when we started this fashion show.

I say come back amrita we have to bring amrita back uh and then all the designs outfits were by arsenal she prepared all the outfits from Arthur and you want people were crazy for America and they were so fans of amrita so my purpose is all to get amrita here for an event like this you know uh recently I made an another appearance for it that was my first but as a show stopper.

this is the first so it's very special it makes me feel now things are normalizing or it took me a flash back to my school days there are no second takes so it's only one I mean if you slip if you skid if you sneeze on the ramp but you know you these are all the backstage excitement anxiety job that the thoughts that you get but yes so much drama happens and then in 40 seconds.

it's all gone couple of things was received so well fastest growing channel and so many awards and I’m really blessed yes we've started foreign okay so yes I have read a script recently I don’t want to write too much about it because these days we have Nada’s to sign so I think let time make the announcement so thank you tell us.

I’m wearing this beautiful jewelry and it looks lovely it's very   beautiful thank you Mr. den for doing this and he's a he's a man behind it thank you for giving us this this night of beautiful jewelry or fashion of celebration and what better way than doing it today  it is such a  big festival  and there's so many festivals coming now.

Statement accessories: 
Statement accessories such as earrings, necklaces, and bracelets are a popular trend in Bollywood fashion. Celebrities often wear oversized earrings, chunky necklaces, and bold bracelets to add an extra element of style to their outfits.

Crop tops and high-waisted pants: 
Crop tops paired with high-waisted pants are a popular trend in Bollywood fashion. This trend is comfortable, and stylish, and can be worn for various occasions.

high-flying birds Shine in the sky, and you will see how I feel. It's a new dawn, a new day, and a new life for me, so you know how I feel when I say that it's a new morning. Well alright, thank you, foreigners. Think yeah yeah yeah thank you around to Darkness foreign together for Limerick. It's a new day, it's a new life for me, but I'm feeling good night again.

Ultimately, fashion is a constantly evolving industry, and it's impossible to predict exactly what will be popular in 2023 or beyond. However, we can expect to see a continued focus on sustainability and technology, as well as a variety of new styles and aesthetics that reflect changing cultural and societal trends.


You'll love to see the blogs mention below:



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form