The Tutorial for the Trendy "BOLD GLAMOUR" Filter

The Tutorial for the Trendy "BOLD GLAMOUR" Filter

hello welcome back to my blog I hope you all are doing well today we are recreating the Bold glamor filter that has taken the Internet by storm so without further Ado if you want to learn how I created this look right here then keep on reading so to begin I'm using the glossier future Dew oil serum hybrid to prep Chloe's skin with this is the first time I'm using this so as a first impression I'm liking it it's hydrating it makes the skin really glowy and you know what it does it adds a nice grip to the skin.

it does have a slight tackiness to it which I know might you know to scare some people away but I think that's what  I like most about this it gives the foundation and powders something to grip onto and that's usually my goal with skin prep and per usual I like to bring the skincare down the neck and chest to add some Luminosity to the skin here too to add to this I'm using the glow recipe strawberry BHA pour smooth blur drops and applying this just to the areas I  want to reduce the shine and smooth out the skin I had the privilege to partner with this brand on Tick Tock for this product launch.

so I've been able to play around with the product for the last few weeks and I can say it does a fantastic job at reducing the shine and making the makeup last longer throughout the day but a little does go a long way with this you really don't need a whole lot now for foundation I'm using the makeup by Mario's surreal skin foundation in the shade 140 and applying this on with their foundation brush you'll notice I'm keeping the placement here more towards the center of the face before I blend it outwards I'm kind of avoiding the under eye area because up close you can read.

Chloe has these gorgeous little freckles and I don't want to cover those up I definitely want her skin to look like skin by the time we're done with this so I'm really pressing this foundation in with a brush and you'll read me here in a moment take a sponge and further press this product into the skin I'm not adding more foundation on with a sponge I'm just using it to blend and to also help pick up any excess product we don't need foreign next up I'm taking the Patrick tall major sculpt cream and bronzer duo in the shade she's sculpted and using this to add Dimension back to the face by placing this below the cheekbones along the jawline and around the perimeter of her forehead.

you read the foundation we used I think is actually quite a good shade match for her it matches the center of her face so I can't talk sorry it matches the center of her face perfectly but you can read once we you know brought it up to the forehead area it starts to look too light and that's something a lot of people can relate to our skin it isn't one single shade right especially on the forehead we usually are a bit Tanner because that's where the sun most naturally hits so you can read by applying this warmer pigment to that area it adds realism and some structure to the complexion.

once I have this Blended in I'm grabbing the one-size blush Trio in the shade attention reader and using the cream to add some color back to the cheeks  looking at the filter the blush does have more of a Rosy Berry undertone rather than a baby pink tone like the one I'm using here but um  I don't know I I just wanted an excuse to use this I love a cool toned baby pink blush and even though you'll read me add powder blush to this later I wanted to read how this looked on someone else other than myself and I'm I'm glad I did it's very very pretty okay for concealer.

I'm using the Abh Magic Touch concealer in the shade eight and using this to brighten up the under eye I'm keeping this placement right there in the lower inner corner and I'll also apply a bit of this to the chin center of the forehead and down the center of the nose to also highlight these areas before I  head back to the sponge to blend it in this kind of adds to what I was saying a  minute ago about adding Dimension to the face rather than adding shadows and  Contours around the perimeter of the face.

we're now adding in the light to the center and of course, the blending is kind of you know self-explanatory here it's my favorite part of the Glam routine.

so I'm going to take my time with this so you can enjoy some of this footage and enjoy the process foreign we're just about done here with the blend and we get to read how it's coming together we have those subtle highlights and Contours but while also being able to read her naturally beautiful skin shine through now to set this into place  I'm using the lower Mercier translucent setting powder and ever so lightly placing this along the under the eye to set that concealer into place.

I'm using a  smaller dense brush here for this area because I really want to press that powder into the skin and mattify it but for the rest of the face you'll notice that I use a larger fluffier brush and that's because I want a softer application that will retain the Skin's  Luminosity you could also use a like a  powder foundation for this step if you'd like but it really comes down to the coverage you're looking to achieve in this case I'm not so much looking to add more coverage.

I'm just wanting to alter the Finish but if you're looking to add more coverage a color pigment and a  powder foundation will do that for you once I have the liquid products set into place I'm heading back to our Patrick  Todd Duo and now using the powder bronzer in this to emphasize the cream  Contour something I noticed about this filter we're recreating is that the look is quite defined in bronzed especially around the forehead and cheekbones so a  little extra bronzer will help achieve that sculpted effect we're going for look so of course by now you know.

I love a  good baking moment so I'm taking the same translucent setting powder we used earlier and placing that right along the sides of her nose and along the jawline which will leave these areas a bit brighter and sculpted once we come back to wipe it off later but until then I'm going to start on the brows using the  Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and use this to begin shaping the brow little by little building up the density this look does call for a bolder brow but I'm going to try to do it in a way where like where it's still wearable right and it doesn't look completely uh it doesn't look completely absurd you know what I'm saying so anyway after this.

I'm writing the ABH brow freeze and I'm going to begin applying this in the opposite direction the brow hairs grow in so in other words I'm running it against the brow growth Direction and then I'll take it back down to lay the hairs into place this will give us the polished clean brow effect I'm looking for to finish up the brow I'm using the ABH brow whiz to draw in tiny hair-like strokes this step really levels up the brow game if you haven't tried using a  brow pen I highly encourage you to try it out the one I'm using here is really great if you're looking for a more affordable option NYX has one.

I  really really like it as well but yeah it takes a little practice I'm not gonna lie but it's well worth it and it makes a big difference now here I'm just taking a bit of my concealer to clean up the brow I kind of um  I kind of messed up getting the Brows, even so, using a bit of concealer will help make my brow application look a bit more balanced to start on the eye makeup  I'm using the cream Contour that's in our Patrick Todd Duo that we've been using and I'm placing this right on the upper lid this is going to act as the base for the eye shadow we later use don't stress yourself out about getting this absolutely perfect.

all you need to worry about is getting the pigment on and then letting the brush do the rest of the work for you blend blend blend smoke and smudge it out and then you'll use the powder bronzer to lightly set this cream into place which is what you read happen in here after this I'm taking this shade here from the Maybelline 24 Karat nudes palette and applying this right on and keeping most of the placement towards.

the Lash line on the outer half of the eye not being afraid to really diffuse that up and out to get that lifted sultry look and then you'll read me take a smaller detail brush to run this same  Shadow along the lower lash line once I have this Shadow placed I'm taking our bronzer and using this to further smoke out the lower lash line nothing too crazy or dramatic just enough to give the eyes a little.

you know like a little smokiness now once I  took a step back and looked at the filter again it did read like I needed to add more depth to the eye makeup so with the detail brush I added a bit more eye shadow right there to the upper and lower lash line and voila I feel like it's starting to come together don't you think it just needs a little bit of glow so I'm taking this color pop highlighter in the shade natch and popping this right on the center of the lid before diffusing it out with a brush.

this is a highlighter so it's not overly glittery it's just enough to claim up the look but keep it sophisticated next up I'm taking this brown KVD pencil eyeliner and placing this in the waterline although I'm not running this through the complete water line just the inner and outer Corner because well because I don't actually really know that's what the filter looks like so  I'm gonna do it too and then here I'm using another KVD eyeliner but this is in the shade Trooper black.

the first pencil was brown and this one is black  I'm kind of wiggling this through the upper lashes and creating a soft Wing towards the outer Corner before smudging out the liner with my finger it's quick easy and perfect and perfect for  Lashes I'm using the IT Cosmetics lash blowout volumizing mascara and running a  generous amount of this through the upper and lower lashes really getting in there at the root of the Lash for lots of density and dimension of course you know you could stop here if you'd like but I decided to add on a few cluster lashes on the outer corner of the eyes.

the ones I'm using are from a brand called Emboss Beauty I'll link them down below along with everything else I'm using today but it's an easy way to Glam up the look while keeping it somewhat subtle and when I say Easy by the way I  mean take that with a grain of salt I  make it look easy here because there's a lot of footage being cut out but in reality, even for me, it can be a little tricky although I will say once you get the hang of it it's clear sailing so moving right along here.

I'm taking that lighter cream shadow in the Maybelline palette and I'm using this to brighten and clean up the eye makeup before we head back to the complexion to wipe away the baking powder okay as I mentioned earlier we're using a powder blush which is the Patrick Todd duo in the shade she's blushing and I'm dusting this onto her cheeks almost kind of draping it around the cheekbone the filter has a very like natural sun-kissed blush kind of vibe to it so I  feel like this kind of gives us just that a sun-kissed sculpted fresh off the beach look.

I'm being generous with this really going for it for highlighter  I'm using the House Labs gel powder highlighter in the shade golden pyrite and using this along the brow bone and the highest points of Chloe's face I  chose this golden undertone because it ties in the golden Hues from the eye makeup I mean I I guess I could have even used that color pop highlighter for this but I love it no no I take that back I think this I that would have been too dark I think this was a good move using this house Labs highlighter.

it looks really really pretty there's no denying that so next I'm starting on the lips using this one-size lip pencil in the shade Rent do and using this to lightly trace the borders of her lips with I'm using this just to give a tad bit of definition to her lip shape I'm not looking for a real contrasted over lines and 90s style of lip so we don't have to be real precise here with this since we're blending this in in a moment.

I think that's what I love most about this look it doesn't take a whole lot of precision or harsh lines everything from the eyes to the complexion to the lips are all very soft and diffused so now with this elf o face satin lipstick I'm Feathering the liner in and giving a sheer wash of color to the lips this is very much so your lips but better kind of lip color very natural understated and works Within any eyeshadow color you pair with it the only thing here is I do want a little shine so I'm heading over to my Mac clear lip gloss and applying the smallest amount on top the more you use of this the more Glam it's going to look.

  so I'm being very careful not to overdo it here just a tiny bit will go a long way to achieve a hydrated juicy lip finish after this I'm taking the iconic  London highlighter drops and putting a few drops into the back of my hand and swirling a large fluffy brush into it and then applying it onto the chest and shoulders this is one of those steps that is so simple it's almost silly like you really don't even need this exact product I'm using to do this use whatever highlighter you already have that you see on your face and just take a second o dust it onto your chest it really pulls the whole look together and it photographs beautifully too.

so, all in all, don't forget this step, and then, of course, to finish off the look I'm using the dDalbafirst spray serum to melt the powders in and lock the makeup into lace which makes this the final step and how we created the Bold glamor filter on our naturally beautiful model's gonna dance and there we have it kids I hope you all enjoyed today's tutorial if you did be sure to give this blog a big old Thumbs  Up And subscribe to the blog you can also check out more of my work on my  Instagram at painted by Spencer and until next time I'll read you soon foreign.

Other Blogs to Read:

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/04/5-style-tips-every-girl-should-know.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/these-10-easy-practises-are-enhancing.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/ways-to-appear-taller.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/9-best-and-worst-ways-to-dress-if-you.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/dress-haul.html



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form