How to put together a professional look with items in your closet

 How to put together a professional look with items in your closet.


hey, guys welcome back to my Blog here and it's my returning subscribers I regularly my number one guys and girlies well come back welcome back anyways guys I walk about to get another blog now  I feel like we're good to call it another blog because that's not the first blog it's definitely not the second blog but it's the third blog um when we actually it's the fourth blog where we incorporate um fashion in this blog so without wasting time as you may have read by the title of the blog um we are doing a work um look with what you have so the last episode inside this blog was the last time I did a back to work um how to dress up effortlessly um going back to work so what then happened was that on that day.

I tried to get a few items I think I  wanted to get two or three items to add on for that blog but then I realized I  didn't get anything when I went to the shops so when that happened I was like you know what let me just choose what I  have and you know read what comes out of it and in all honesty if I do say so myself I was quite happy with with the looks that I was able to to put together and that I was able to film so that inspired this blog to say you know what let's use what we have and I think I  said that on my last blog that 2023  let's try to use what we have at home let's try to use what we have in our wardrobes so that we make sure that we don't waste money.

we don't incur um unnecessary expenses and just to look good with what we have in our wardrobes so this blog was basically inspired by the previous blog without wasting time we're just gonna get to it and do it our first look is a sheet in shirt and then we have she in pants so this shirt was definitely um it came on its own and the pants came as I said it was a shirt and pants and if you know me you know that I love seats and the reason why I love to say it it's simply because you can change them up and dress them up whichever you whichever way you want.

 sometimes you can put you can wear the pants with something else or you can wear shirts with something else or the top with something else so it's from the in both the loser from GM  uh the items are from XI in and I love them they're quite comfortprettythe pants are pretty stretchy on the waist but I  just love how this look came together the main reason why I like how the store came together is that it's summer guys and we don't want to put on heavy material because obviously with this heat especially in Durban Durban is quite hard of leads and apparently  January is a hot man so you want to try and make sure that you wear outfits that are light in we definitely need to make sure that we wear light outfits.

I'm  not heavy you know so with that being  said I pay this with I paid for this with  the shoes that I got from  um the Figs last year  um so yeah guys  um it's simply what I had on my wardrobe  this time around I didn't even try to go  and look for anything from the shops so  that's what I did and got there and put  that look together and it was all nice  black shirt from her in um pants from  the in as well as shoes from the figs it  was already in my wardrobe without  wasting time let's move over to look  number two guys book number two is what  I've had on my in my wardrobe for years/

you know when I say years if you've worked with me you know I've worn these outfits for like several times so the shirt I got the shirt from him a while ago and then the skirt I got the skirts from Mr. Price a while ago I can't even remember the year you know so I probably got the shirt two years ago and the skirt a while a long time ago not even I  can't even remember when I got this guy because yeah it's been a long time so I  have the skirt I got it from Mr. Price  It's a stretchy skirt as you can read um it's quite beautiful it accentuates the curves it looks really nice it's comfortable it slides the shirt is light and we kept the same shoes from the figs.

you can read this look it has black it has brown it has it looks good it looks good it has that it screams professional and obviously the the belt I think I got the belt from him also a while ago and I think I told you guys from my last blog um that I like using no more belts the one that I use for my waist and I use them for my figure so I  turn my waist belt into a figure belt and it looks quite nice so you can use literally what you have in your wardrobe to look good and nice at work so office girls just incorporate all the things that you have in your wardrobe and you'll probably come up with anything that looks professional.

then we move over to look number three is what I'm currently wearing right now and as you can read guys let me tell you a story okay I have  I'm not gonna tell you a story but this was my mother's shirt right so for a  young girl that has a mother or I  don't want to say that as a mother but if you have something that you like that somebody older than you has at home girl um so this was my mother's shirt and I the label I think the labels is not you know my mom what my mom used to do is get clothes.

wherever and she was a very stylish woman my hair so rest in peace so yeah so I this is my mother's shirt and I wore that with the Zara pants I  recently got I think I think yeah a few like a few weeks ago I got this pens from Zara and I have been trying not to buy these pants but something said girl you better dance you know and a class of like what we're at work now I need to work like I  definitely need to wear black skirts pants black.

what I need to have so I  had to buy these pants and they're quite nice they're quite comfortable and the material is nice and yeah wear this with the shoes I got from the fix guys the fix don't sleep on the figs I got these shoes from the fix like two years ago if I'm not mistaken yeah so I bought these shoes from the fix and you can wear this and look beautiful and comfortable at work and yeah so as I said the plan is to wear and use what you have in your wardrobe up and still look very professional and then we move over.

to our next look I  next look guys the pants you've read me with him if you read um the bridal shower you know do spread on shower blog um I was wearing the same pants that I  um that I'm wearing now this I got from  Euro sub trading and it was a scene so when I went to Noodles um bridal shower I wore the whole said the complete said and today I was like you know what no you we will get literally oh my gosh sorry guys about that it's my son so I was like you came with us let me put in a  different shirt like black.

I have black shirts I don't have but I have like four if not more so I was like if I was to go to the office this is what I'd wear this brown pants um black um shirts as well as the Black  Hills I wouldn't advise for people to wear this kind of heels at this point in time simply because it's hot and our feet swell when it's hot like when I  wore this today my feet I could feel them this they were solid so it was difficult for me to put them on so you can wear whichever black heel that you have and you can wear brown and put black just nice simple neutral colors.

you look professional and you're good to go and then guys we go to the final book here it was also my mother's shirt the shirts was my mother's shirt she was really a  stylish lady so I wore this initially when I took a first blog and it was out and I put in like a sort of figure belt and I just it was screaming my auntie yo it was screaming like um yeah I  understand that so I was like nah let me try and type this in and read how it looks and I  literally like how it looks and this is the look that I came out with or came up with it's a pink shirt it was my mother's shirt it's the sheet in pants love them.

I  wore the Mr Price Hills that you probably saw on the last blog um so yeah and the reason why I keep on trying to wear them in this blog is that I keep on trying to weigh um items that I I I are quite not not don't want to say I don't know what the word it just you know stepped my mind but the reason why I wore light um items like from the shirts to the shoes to the pants is simply because it's quite hot now it's summer and summer is hot guys summer is hot in  South Africa some is hot in Durban.

I  mean probably this will be the last month where we experienced that so it's always advisable to wear light material when you go to the office yes we have egg cons in the office and whatnot but if you don't have the luxury of that you don't want to be wearing heavy material when it's hot so that's why I used all these items that I use today I really tried to make sure that we have outfits that are wearable outfits that are practical for the season and outfits that won't actually stress you out when you wear them out because at the end of the day.

it's one thing to look good but don't feel good you know so without wasting time guys those are the outfits that I  have in my wardrobe I didn't buy anything new that I had to just pull out and wait for you guys my reason for that was just to show you guys that you can use what we have what you have to put on and nice simple professional look you know so yeah that's basically the blog for today and let me know guys if you you like this kind of blogs honestly let me know if you want me to do more of them.

I'll do that for you um but other than that we've come to an end of this blog um thank you so much for reading and thank you so much for commenting I've read um there were people it wasn't a lot because obviously, we stayed in a small right very small Blog we get to grow but it was for me it gave me courage when I saw people saying oh these are beautiful you know um so I will be doing um blogs like this.

it does not necessarily work looks but I'll definitely be doing um blogs like this um in the future so let me know what you feel and what you think of this blog and don't forget to comment share um on this blog or share this blog um so yeah guys thank you so much thank you forget to comment like And subscribe guys oh my gosh so yeah read you on the next one bye guys.

Other Amazing Blog Articles Related Fashion:

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/how-to-appear-wealthy-and-rich-simple.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/fashion-is-social-experiment.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/insights-about-you-from-your-style-in.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/how-to-wear-hottest-summer-2023-styles.html

https://astfashion001.blogspot.com/2023/05/galaxy-pattern-jeggings-and-tunics-are.html


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form